SMG4: I Can't Believe It's Not SMG4! (03)

SMG4 and you looked in shock as he stood there smirking away. SMG4 starts running towards him. "I knew it!" SMG4 screamed. "I knew you were up to no good!" you whisper. "SMG4 no!" SMG3 turned around and looked crossed. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "There's nothing illegal about directing the best play in the world!" He evil smirks at SMG4 and it makes your blood boil. You run out. "Your entire play was ripped off from me, SMG4 and our friends!" You hissed. SMG3 looked at you and smiled. "Aw sweet [Y/N] I didn't want anyone to play as you. So it's totally not a complete rip off." You growl. "I really don't care, all I care about is that you stole SMG4's stuff!" You hissed. "It's just a little inspiration." SMG3 glances at SMG4, "So what?" SMG4 and you looked at him with anger. "I'm not gonna let you do this, this is illegal!" SMG4 says with anger in his voice tone. SMG4 runs towards SMG3 as he closes his eyes. "I will not let you destroy my dreams again..." SMG3 points at you and SMG4 and shouts. "ANTI-CAST ASSEMBLE!" The cast shows up behind SMG3 as he smirks. "Please take care of my friend here and bring me [Y/N]!" The team walked towards SMG4 and you. "I don't want to fight..." Whimpu quietly says under his breath. SMG4 steps back and pushes you behind him. He looked at everyone who was getting closer. "Is this ultimately the end of SMG4?" He says quietly. You squeeze his hand. "SMG4..."

Suddenly you hear a voice. "Not yet!" You and SMG4 suddenly see Tari and everyone walking up in front of you. All you can see is each person looking at each other with stares. SMG4 looks at you with a smirk as you glance back with a smirk. "TEAM!" SMG4 shouts. You step up. "Kick their copyright infringing asses!" You cheered out. Suddenly each side starts to attack each other. You watch everyone and dodge as Saiko throws Whimpy across the room. Suddenly, without knowing, SMG3 grabs a sword and is fighting SMG4.You notice and run over as SMG4 falls to the ground as SMG3 is about to kill SMG4. "NO!" You screamed and ran over and grabbed SMG3's arm and tried to hold him back but he was too strong and quickly turned and grabbed you and pushed you to the ground behind him. You looked up quickly, moving your hair out of your face. You scream, "SMG3 STOP!" SMG3 smirks, "Goodnight sweet prince." You quickly close your eyes. Suddenly you hear a voice. "WAAAAAIT!" You peek as everyone looks towards Mario. "I found a way to settle our differences!" He throws down a bottle. "We play spin the bottle over who was right!" Mario smiles. Suddenly both SMG3 and SMG4 say together, "Shut up Mario your ideas suck ass!" They both throw a sword at Marios head as Mario looks down sad. "Hey! What are you hurting Mario for? Only I can do that!" SMG3 growls, "No! He's clearly on my side, only I can hurt him!" You stand up and walk over but keeping distance. "Aww come on guys! You both can hurt me!" Mario smiles. You sigh and full walk closer to them, "He's right you know...You both think your cooler.." You quietly say. Mario perks up. "But in reality you're both dumbasses!" Mario smirks at you as you shake your head. "What he means is to look around you. You're both misunderstood guys just wanting a little bit of attention." You smile shyly. "You've both made friends with others in hopes you don't become lonely." Mario snugges you over, "Now that's the end of our TED talk!" SMG3 quietly looks at SMG4 as he did the same. Suddenly the two hug. You looked surprised as you saw them hugging. "You're right, I'm so sorry." SMG4 says quietly. SMG3 nods, "It's okay bro. I didn't mean to try to kill you..." He hesitates, "Okay maybe a little." Everyone stops fighting each other and says nice things to each other. You quickly run to SMG4 and hug him. You and SMG4 hug tightly. "I thought I was going to loose you..." You quietly say in his ear, "You will never ever loose me and my memes, [Y/N]!" SMG4 smiles. You chuckle and sigh, "Dork." Everyone heads their separate ways on their way home. SMG4 nods for you to follow him. But you shook your head. SMG4 nods and leaves with the others. You turn to see SMG3 leaving. "SMG3?" You call out as you walk towards him. He turns and sees you. "Oh, [Y/N]." You rub your shoulder. "Thank you, for seeing reason." SMG3 sighs and looks at you. "Of course..." You quickly hug SMG3 as he hugs you back. You back away and nod and quickly ran after your friends. SMG3 chuckles under his breath.