Chapter 15

Dang he was fast! I ran after him until I finally caught up to him.

"Kian...we need to talk." I said stepping closer to him.

"There is no need to talk Morgan! You are dating Sam! I love you...but you will never feel the same. Do you know how bad that feels? To know that the only person you want to be with is taken? And for her to be dating your best friend! It sucks!" He had tears streaming down his face.

"Kian I never wanted to hurt you. I do love you Kian just not in the same way as you love me. I'm not good enough for you. You deserve someone who will treat you right and love you just as much as you love them" I said holding his shoulder.

"So can we still be friends?" I asked stepping back and looking in his eyes.

"I guess." Kian said starting to smile. I smile and give him a huge hug.

"Now come on let's go back. The guys are probably worried." I say dragging him along.

"Wait! Do I look like I have been crying?" He ask wiping his eyes.

"Yes but who cares?" I was trying to get him to hurry up.

"Me! I don't want the boys thinking I'm a baby!" He took out his phone to look in the mirror.

"They already think that now come on." I say pulling him inside Jc's house. All the guys were watching 'Mean Girls' on the couch. This is my favorite movie! I sat inbetween Jc and Connor. I started watching the movie and immediately started laughing.

Even though Sam wasn't here this was just perfect! All of my friends were happy again and I was close to Kian again. Life doesn't get much better than this. I slowly start to doze off and lean my head on Connors shoulder. Before I know it I'm asleep.

------------------

------------------

Sorry this is really short! It's 1:30 in the morning haha. Anyway thanks for all the positive feedback! It really helps my confidence on writing on here. Also I have 2 friends who are new on here and just getting started so go check out there story (I'm in both of them;). There usernames are: grace_branlund28 and beautifullyme99