Chapter 5-New Life

After your family realized where you weree going you all hoped into a cab. As soon as you started to drive away your phone started buzzing. YOu grabbed your phone out of your bag expecting it to be Grace or Brittnee but it was neither. it was Kian. Kian:Hey it's Kian. I was wondering if tomorrow you wanted to go the beach with me and my friend Jc? "Hey mom, can I go to th beach tomorrow?" You ask with puppy dog eyes. "I dont care, but you have to have everything in your room unpacked." she said. "Thanks mom!" you say pulling your phone back out. To Kian: Sure! Where an what time?    Kian:Be ready at 10. I'll come pick you up. To Kian: Cool. Thanks for inviting me:D   Kian: Anytime:) You put your phone away and got excited about thinking that you were going to spend a whole day with Kian. And his friend Jc? Who cares! He's probably just as good looking. You laugh at yourself then remember that you should probably text Grace and Brittnee. To Grace: Just landed. On our way to the new house. I miss you already:( Grace:Glad you made it there okay. Send me picture of your new house, and I miss youto. Text me whenever you can.   You smile and read the text from Brittnee: Coolio. I already miss you Mo! You should have seen Grace. She cried for hours! Call you later!    You decide not to reply back  or you might start crying. Suddenly the cab comes to a stop. You look out the window and see the biggest house ever!!! "Woah! Is this our house?!?" You asked getting excited. "Yep!" your mom replied. You all jump out and grab your stuff. Your dad pays the cab driver while you an your mom run inside. You drop all of your stuff down at the door and look around. You finally came across your room. You were shocked. You had a huge room with a walk in closet and your own bathroom. You cant believe this is your room! This is 10 times the size of your house in Tennessee. You go downstairs and grab all your stuff so you can unload it, so you could go to the bech tomorrow with Kian. You fastly sart unloading it all until you come across poster. Youve never seen it befor but it say  "love Grace and Britt' on the back. They must have put it in your bag when you werent looking. You turn it over and see all the picture you have ever took with them. You smile remembering all the good laughs youve had with them, and all the memories you will never forget. Your about to start crying until you put the poster down. You notice that your done unpacking so you get in bed. Have to get some sleep for the beach tomorrow. You fall asleep smiling just thinking about it.

_________________________________________

Okay guys so you might be wondering why im talking about Kian when its a Sam fanfction. Well things are gonna happen between Kian and Morgan before she ever even meets Sam. So dont be like she not a rel fan if she cant tell them apart bc I can. Also I know that Jc, Ricardo, Connor, Trevor, and Ricky dont live in Califoria but we are just gonna pretend. Otay? Otay. Well I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving and Im going to start the next chapter so Bye!:D