Epilogue

It's been 5 years since that day in the mall. Since then everything has been perfect with Sam. He asked my to marry him a year ago and since then we have been happily married. Everything is going great. The gang still stayed close so we only have to walk down the street to tsee them. Kian is engaged to Kestyn . They plan to get married over the summer. Jc, Ricky, Connor, and Trevor are all still single. Ricardo stayed close to Brittnee but nothing has happened. I havent talked to Grace since shes been here. I dont see why I have to becasue shes the one that needs to appoligise.

"Mommy!!! Daddy wont stop tickling me!!" Shouts our 3 year old beautiful little girl. I turn around to see Sam push Claire on the couch and start tickling here.

"Sam be careful!" I say laughing.

"I know." Sam says coming over and piking me up and spinnign me around. Claire started laughing at his crazyness.

"Sam put me down!"' I say thrying not to laugh.

"Not until you say 'Sam is the best thing that ever happened to me and I am so lucky to have such an amazing and sexy man in my life.'" He says still spinning.

"I will never say that." laughung harder he spins faster.

"Okay fine! Sam is the best thing that ever happened to me and I am so lucky to have such an amazing and sexy man in my life" I say Sam putting me down.

He comes coser and lightly pecks my lips.

"I love you." Sam says loking me right in the eye. Claire wasnt paying attention to us because she was focused on the tv.

"I love you too Sam. Your the best thing thats ever been mine." I said staring into his beautiful eyes.

"How did I ever get so lucky to have someone like you in my life?" Sam asked kissing me again.

"I ask myself that everyday" I say never wanting to let go of him.

______________________________________________________

Okay guys thats it!!! Sorry that its short but I coudnt really think of anythung to write so yeah. Thank you so much fr reading! Its crazy to think that one day I just got bored and posted a chapter on here and now I have 7000 reads!!! Thats crazy! Thank you guys so much! I had no clue I was ever going to get this big of a reaction. Make sure  to check out my Harry Styles fanfic! I also have so many ideas for other O2L members so make sure to keep me in mind!! Thank you again if you ever left a sweet comment! Those comments are what kept me going so thank you!!! I love you all and thank you for reading! I love you all!!!