Chapter 12-Never Find Love

Recap:

"Thanks Kian but I can take care of myse-" I couldn't finish the sentence because Kian smashed his lips to mine. I just stood there shocked. Before I could start to pull away I heard a very familiar voice behind me. "What the heck!!"

Now:

"Sam it's not what it looks like!" I say trying not to cry.

"Sure it is! You were just making out with my old best friend!" He shouts back. I am holding back my tears with all my might.

"Sam I swe-" I start.

"Save it Morgan! I don't need your bull crap! I actually thought we had something nice, but no. How could you?" He yelled before he ran out. I started to walk towards him but he left out the front door. I just wanted to go sit in a corner and die. I turned around to see Kian with a small smirk on his face.

"This all your fault!" I scream pointing at him.

"What?! How is it my fault?" He ask all innocently.

"You kissed me! You knew he was gonna walk in and see you! He thinks I did it! Whatever I had with Sam is over all because of you!" I shout at him.

"But we are so much better together. I will love you more than he ever could." Kian said trying to lean in to kiss me again. I dodge him and started backing up.

"I don't live you Kian! I never have and never will! I love Sam not you! And that will never change." I say running out of the house also. I see Jc and Ricardo riding skateboards when I run outside. I put my head down and start to run. I zone out and don't even notice I ran right into Jc.

"Hey where are you going?" He says startled.

"I have to get away from here. I'm sorry Jc. I just can't talk to Kian" he is about to open his mouth when I start running again. I run forever. I don't pay attention. I just run. I stop when the sun goes down. I stop and look around. I don't know where I am but I am perfectly fine with that. I sit down on the curb and just start to cry. I love Sam with all of my heart and he hates me. I could just kill Kian. I start to doze off, but I decide to get up and try to find my way back to my house. After a few hours of walking around I finally figure out where I am and go home. When I get there my mom left a note saying that her and my dad had to fly out of town for my dads work and would be gone for 2weeks. Great just great.

1 week later:

I haven't done anything for a week. I sit in bed and cry. I don't eat, drink, or shower. I'm a mess. I can't stop thinking about Sam. I try to text him everyday and it pops up that he read it but he doesn't reply. I honestly feel like dying. I run down stairs to the medicine cabinet. I'm about to open a bottle when the doorbell rings. I quickly put the bottle back in the cabinet and run to the door. I open to see Jc with a huge smile on his face. As soon as he sees me his smile immediately fades away.

"Morgan are you okay? What's wrong?" He ask walking in. I close the door behind him. I'm about to tell him what happened but I couldn't because I burst into tears. Jc comes running over and grabs me in a huge hug.

"Morgan it's okay. You can tell me." He says rubbing my back in circles. I try to walk to the couch but I was in such bad shape I couldn't. Jc could obviously tell and he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the couch. Making me sit in his lap. At first he doesn't say anything he just sits there holding me and rocking me back and forth trying to make me stop crying. When I finally gather myself up he says

"So are you gonna tell me why you are so upset?" He pulled a piece of my hair behind my ear and I took in a deep breath.

"The other night when we were all hanging out Kian asked to speak to me in private. So I follow him to the kitchen. He starts talking about why I shouldn't be with Sam and why I'm better with him. I'm about to say something when he kisses me. I was about to push him off when Sam walked in. He actually thought I was kissing him. Now he hates me." I say starting to cry again. I lay my head on Jc lap and let it all out.

"Hey he doesn't hate you! He never could. You just have to give him time. He will come around eventually." Jc said.

"No he won't! Don't you get it? He saw me kissing his old best friend! Did you know they got in a fight because of me? I ruin everything! How could I be so stupid?! Thinking I had finally found true love. I never will. I'm not good enough. No one could ever love me! I will never find love." I yell. Jc sat with a shocked expression.

"Morgan you can't say that about yourself. You don't ruin everything and your not stupid. Sam loves you. He just walked in at the wrong time. Even I'd he didn't love you, you are still good enough. Don't ever tell yourself that again!" He says hugging me. I feel a lot better and for the first time in a week I smile.

"Now go get a shower and we will watch a movie." I run upstairs and get in quick. I get out and throw some clothes on and run downstairs. Jc has blankets out and popcorn. I smile and run over next to him. He presses play and we start watching "Hunger Games." I lay my head on his chest and he puts his arm around me. I love that me and Jc are close. I love him like a best friend but nothing more so it wasn't awkward. I'm about to doze off when I hear Jc whisper

"Get some rest. I'll be right here when you wake up."

"Thanks Jc. For everything." I say closing my eyes.

"Anytime." Then he leans down and kisses my for head. I try to stay awake but fail and fall asleep next to Jc.