Chapter 8-What?!

I was hanging out wih Kian today and he was also introducing me one of his friends a Sam. Yay I need more friends it kinda gets boring with just Kian and Jc. I jump in the shower and wash my hair. I get out and scrunch it. My hair is naturaly curly and it can't be tamed so most days I dont even bother fixing it. I just let it flow wherever. I run in my room and put on some shorts and a tshirt. I go back in the bathroom and brush my teeth. I also put a little mascara on,but thats it. I dont wear makeup. I always forget to take it off before I go to bed so when I wake up it takes forever to get off so I just dont wear it at all. After Im done I text Grace while I wait for Kian to call.

Morgan:Hey sexy;) Vas Happenin?!

Grace: Just hanging out wbu gorgeous?

Morgan: Just waiting for a friend to come pick me up to hang out.

Grace: cool! Whats her name?

Morgan: Actually its a guy and his name is Kian

I kinda forgot to tell Grace about Kian. And as I said before I never relly talked to guys back home. So Im sure shes shocked.

Grace:Really?! Youv'e been gone for almost a week and you already like someone there?

Morgan:Who said I liked him?

Grace:Oh come on whatever! We wouldnt be having this convo if you didnt;)

Morgan: Okay fine maybe I like him a little

Grace:Awww my little Morgan has grown up so fast! So whats Kian like?

Morgan:Well he's tall with a perfect body. He has the most perfect hair and is always wearing beanies and tanktops. He has a friend named Jc (who isnt that bad looking either) and Im meeting one of his other friends today to Sam.

Grace: Aww you really like him dont you?

Morgan: Idk I havent known him for that long and he would never like me back so whats the point?

Grace: Your being to hard on yourself. Im sure hes just as crazy about you as you are about him;) hey I gtg ill talk to you later. Love ya! oh and have fun today;)

Morgan:lol love ya bye.

We ended th conersation and I ran downstairs to eat some lunch. When I was halfway done with my sandwich I heard a knock at the door. I swallowed and ran to the door. I looked in the small mirror before i opened the door.

Kian:Hey,ready to go?

Morgan:Yeah sure just let me grab my phne really quick.

Kian: Okay

I ran upstairs grabbed my phone and ran back downstairs. Kian was waiting at the door and I smiled and walked out closing the door behind me.

Kian:Okay so we can do anything you want today, but first we have to pick up my friend Sam.

Morgan:Okay!

You hop in the car and pull out. At first the ride was a little awkard. You both just sat there in silence. Kian finally turned the radio on and you were so releived. Die Young by Kesha was on and you both started singing at the top of your lungs. Even though I dont really like Kesha I like this song. You are so glad that you and Kian could be yourself around each other. After the song is over you pull into the driveway of a huge house. You had to blink twice just to make sure you werent dreaming. This place was HUGE! Kian honked and waited a few minutes,but Sam never came out.

Kian:Hey can you do me a huge favor?

Morgan:Sure...what?

Kian: Can you go knock on the door and tell him to hurry up?

You laughed at his impatience but did it anyway. You got out of the car and started walking to the door. You rang the doorbell and turned around and saw Kian smiling. You heard someone open the door but you were still looking at Kian. "Hey um Kian said to hur.." You look up an stop mid sentence. You cant believe what you are seeing. You have to blink a few times and you finally realize who it is...Its the guy you saw at the mall on your last day in Tennessee!

_____________________________________________

Cliffhanger!! Sorry but I had to do it. I felt like the story was getting boring. Okay I have a problem and you probably dont want to hear it but this is just a way of letting me blow off some steam so if you want to hear about teen drama be my guest and keep reading if you dont then Im done lol