Chapter 4-Long Ride

I get into the plane and sit down in my seat beside my parents. Im waiting for the plane to take off. I put in and start listning to my ipod and One Directions new album "Take Me Home." ( hehe I had to) I was about to fall asleep when I thought about the guy at the mall. I didnt even get his name. He was so cute and I think he liked me. STOP Morgan! He would never like you so get over it! I said in my head. It was true that kind of guy would never go for me. "Over Again" came on and I fell asleep dreaming about the mystery boy.

I woke up to my mom shaking me. "Woah! Did I sleep all the whole way here?" I asked shocked. "Yeah. Now come on." My mom said pulling me up. I grabbed my carry on bag and walked off the plane. I was so tired that I walked off the plane and bumped into someone and we both fell down. "I am so sorry!" I said grabbing all my stuff and jumping up not even looking up to see who I had bumped into. "It's my fault. I wasnt looking where I was walking." A deep voice said I looked up at the same time he did. Our eyes locked at the same time and we both froze. After standing there for a few seconds I start looking around to see my parents standing in a corner holding a map. "Um sorry again" I said nervous because Ive never really talked to guys before. "It's all my fault!" He responded quickly. "If I would have been watching where I was going I wouldnt have mad a beautiful girl like you fall down." He says chuckling while I start blushing. Wow this is going well. He gave me his hand and said "Hi Im Kian." I shooke his hand and froze thinking that he has a perfect name for a perfect body. Now I really looked at him wearing a snapback backwards, a tanktop, and shorts. He was perfect. "Hi Im Morgan." I said very self counciously. "Its nice to meet you Morgan. So are you knew here?" He asked smiling. "Um yeah just got here." I said smiling back. "Cool. Do you have a phone?" he asks adding fastly "You know so I can help you get around and stuff." I laughed and said yeah and handed him my phone. He handed me his and I put my name and number in. I handed it back and grabbed mine. "Thanks. Lets take a picture fo your profile" he helled up his phone and I smiled. "I wasnt ready redo it." I ask. "No you look beautiful" I blush again and say thanks. "Text me if you ever need a ride or want to get to know the area better." He says grabbing his bag off the floor. "Thanks. It was good to meet you Kian" I say. "You to Morgan bye." He says and we both walk away. I smile and think that I have been in California for five minutes and I already have a guys number. Wow this is going to be better than i though!

________________________________

______________

I thought that yall deserved a long chapter for once lol I will probably post a few more tonight, but tell your friends about my story!