Chapter 3-Saying goodbye is hard

Okay so I had 1 person comment on my instagram. I was hoping for more but hey I will take what I can get! So since it deleted everything I am going to try and remeber it all. Here we go...

After the mall we all went back to Grace's house to stay the night. I was kinda sad that this was going to be the last sleepover I had with these girls for a while. We had a lot of fun but I was so tired that I went to bed early. The next morning I woke up and got dressed. When I was ready to leave I woke them up and we all got in the car. The drive to the airport was kinda awkward because no one knew what tho say and we were all so sad. We finally got there and parked beside my parents car. We all got out and walked in with my parents. We had gotten there a little early so we had time to say a long goodbye. We all looked at each other with tears in our eyes. "Where do I begin?" I say talkign to myself. "I love you guys so much! I will never forget you and please dont forget me! I am gonna miss you guy so much, please text or call me everyday!" I said really fast getting it out really fast. "We love you to Morgan, and we could never forget you! If anything your gonna forget about us with all those California guys." Brittnee said laughing. Maybe she was right? NO she couldnt be I will never forget my 2 best friends. I looked at Grace waiting for her to say something but she was crying. I knew she would do this because me nd Grace were always closer. We had been best friends since 3rd grade. "I love you Morgan, and I promise to call or text you everyday!" She said giving me the biggest hug EVER! I cried on her shoulder while she cried on mine. Brittnee got in the hug and I said my last goodbyes. I squeezed them one last time and walked away. When I got to my gate i turned around to wave and I could see they were both trying to be strong for me. I waved and mouthed "I love you guys!" they waved back and I walked onto my plane.

___________________________________________

________________________________----

Im on Thanksgving break for a few days so I will try and post a lot more but I dont like doing while my family is here because I dont want to get caught. I will probably post another one tonight so look forward in the next few days for a lot more!