Chapter 17

Everything was perfect! Me and Sam have spent all week together just hanging out. One day we went over to Jc's house and all watched a movie and Sam and Kian made up so nothing was awkward. Oh speaking of Kian he got a girlfriend! Her name is Kestyn. They were perfect together! I was just glad that Kian finally moved on from me. Anyways today we are going to the airport to pick up Brittnee and Grace. I am so excited for them to meet everyone!

"Come on Sam! We are gonna be late!" I say running downstairs to see Sam shoving food in his mouth. My parents were out of town for work and they don't know when they are coming home so Sam is always over.

"I'm coming!" He says putting on his shoes. We jumped in the car and started driving to the airport.

"I am so excited for you to meet them! I can't believe that they are actually coming! You know I think that Brittnee would look good with Ricardo-" I was rambling on from my excitement.

"Babe! Calm down. We're here." He said kissing my cheek. I quickly jump out of the car and run inside. I walk over to where they are supposed to come out. Sam slowly walks up behind me. We wait for about 10 minutes before I see them get off the plane. I run up to them and wrap them in a huge hug.

"Oh my god I missed you guys!" I pull away and smile at them.

"We missed you to! I can't believe we are in freaking California!" Brittnee says starting to walk. Sam send me a text saying that he's gonna pull the car around so he can put the luggage in the back. We walk around and grab there stuff. We walk out and Sam is leaning against the car on his phone.

"Wait isn't that the guy from the mall?" Grace asked confused. Oh yeah I forgot to tell them that I'm dating Sam!

"Um yeah it is...we are dating!" I say looking at them. They both are shocked then they start screaming.

"Oh my god y'all are perfect together!" Hearing this made Sam finally loom up and notice us.

"Hey babe ready to go?" He ask walking up to me and kissing my cheek.

"Yeah oh Sam this is Grace and Brittnee. Grace and Brittnee this is Sam. My boyfriend." I say smiling.

"Nice to meet you." Sam says smiling.

"Boy if you ever break her heart we will have a serious problem." Brittnee says sending him death glares. Oh how I missed her.

"You don't have to worry about that." He says looking down at me.

"Okay let's go!" I say putting there stuff in the back and jumping I'm the car.

"I have a lot of stuff planned for us while you are here!" I say getting all excited.

"Oh but tonight Connor is having a party, and we can't miss it." Sam says pulling out of the airport.

"Great! You guys can meet all my friends!" I say turning around to talk to them.

"You have been gone for only a few months and we've already been replaced?" Grace says pretending to fake cry.

"If you count 6 weird guys as replacement then yes." I say laughing.

We turn up the music and put in the One Direction CD. Surprisingly Sam new every word to every song. That's one reason I love him. While most guys would think that 1D is gay, Sam actually likes them. Not in that way of course but you get what I mean. Sam drops us off at my house so they can unpack.

"I'll pick you up at 7 for the party so be ready." He says kissing me.

"Don't worry we will be. Bye!" I say waving as he pulls away. As I'm walking into the house all I hear are 'awwwwhhh he's so sweet' and 'you guys are just to cute'

"Yeah yeah shutup. So tell me about you guys. What have I missed?" I ask laying on my bed. They both jump on my bed to and we talk for hours. After finally catching up I look at the clock and noticed it was already 6 o'clock. Crap Sam is gonna kill me if we are late! We jump up and all start getting dressed. The clock hits 7 and I hear a honk out the front door. We all run out to meet a very nice looking Sam.

"We'll dont you look nice." I say winking at him as I was getting in the car.

"You don't look to bad yourself" he said leaning in to kiss me.

"Ew do that when we aren't around!" Brittnee said covering her eyes.

"Your just jealous" I say sticking my tongue out at her. A few minutes later we pull up at Connors house. There is already a lot of people here. We all walk inside and I immediately notice all the guys talking to each other. I walk up to them and decide to introduce them to each other while Sam said he was going to get a drink.

"Hey guys! I wanted to introduce you to my friends from Tennessee. Guys this is Grace and Brittnee. Grace and Brittnee this is Trevor, Ricky, Connor, Kain and his girlfriend Kestyn, Jc, and Ricardo." I say going down the row of them. I see Ricardo eyeing Brittnee an I could see it on her far that she liked him to. How did I know that they were gonna like each other? I'm just good like that!

"It's nice to meet you guys!" Jc says smiling.

"You too." Grace said smiling back. We all got into a conversation when I felt a pair of hands rap around my waste. I turn around to see Sam drunk. At this time though everyone was so it wasn't anything new. Me and Jc were the only sober ones. By now Brittnee and Ricardo had disappeared somewhere. Oh God. I led Sam to the couch to sit on.

"I'll bring you some water." I Sid over the loud music.

I left him laying there. I really had to pee so I went to the bathroom first. When I came back Jc stopped me asking if I was okay to drive home tonight. I knew I was. The problem was trying to get all of the others home I thought. After all of the stopping it was about 15 minutes later before I finally got in the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water for Sam.

I started walking walking back into the room that I left him and stopped. I stood shocked. I couldn't move, I couldn't breath. I just stood there frozen as my best friend Grace and my boyfriend Sam were kissing.

_________________________

So when I was thinking about writing this story this part was the part that came to mind first. I have been waiting and waiting to finally be abler I type it and here I am at the time were my bet friend kissing my boyfriend kissing comes in and I couldn't take it any longer so I finally type it...at 1 o clock in the morning! That's how much I love this chapter. So I hope you are as happy about it as I am bc I have been waiting a long time for this chapter. Thanks for the amazing feedback! You guys are so sweet! Kians girlfriend in this story is actually my biggest inspiration! She asked me if she could be in the story and she said that I was her inspiration so I just had to put her in! Thank you for everything! If it was t for your sweet comments I would have probably given up on this at chapter 2 so thank you!:) okay well I'm tired and I have to get up at 8 tomorrow so bye:)