Chapter 11-Wasn't expecting that!

since I have written a lot of small chapters I am going to try to make it long

__________________________

I haven't talked to Kian since we went to the mall which was a week ago,but ever since then I have been with Sam everyday. He is really funny...not to mention good looking;). I have gotten really close to Sam since we started hanging out. I really feel like I'm starting to fall for him. He's so down to earth and I can tell that he cares about me. The other day we hung out with Jc, Ricardo, Trevor, Connor, and Ricky. It got kinda awkward when Jc asked where Kian was. Me and Sam just looked at each other and pretended we didn't hear him. "Oh..um..I m not sure." Sam said finally speaking up. Now me and Sam really freaked. It's gonna be so awkward because the guys didn't know that Sam and Kian got in a fight...now that I think about it I never really knew why they were fighting. Every time I would ask Sam he would "don't worry about it." That always made me nervous because I felt like it was my fault they weren't talking. I feel like I'm tearing apart there friendship. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear Jc talking on the phone. "Hey Kian! We're all at Connors...where are you?!" Jc screams in the phone. Typical Jc. I hear a voice on the other end but I can't make out what they are saying. "Okay bye." Jc says pressing end. I really miss kian. I miss talking to him and laughing. I want him to be here just not with Sam here. "He's on his way." Jc said. Great this isn't going to go well. You are all hanging out and having a good time when the doorbell rings. You jump in your spot nervous of what will happen. Connor jumped up to open the door. As soon as he walked in you felt Sam tense up beside you. He was saying hi to everyone until his eyes landed on you and Sam. As soon as Sam. Saw he was looking at you Sam put his arm around you. At first you lived it then you realized Kian was still staring at you. You moved around in your seat an he finally looke away. You could tell that he was mad though. I wish I knew what they were fighting about! I knew they were good friends so why are they fighting? As all the other guys caught on that you weren't on talking terms you could practically cut the tension with a knife. We all just sat there wondering what we should do. "So...who wants to film a video?" Trevor said finally speaking up. They all jumped up excited but I say back wondering what they were talking about. "Um what?" I asked confused. "Oh Kian and Sam didn't tell you?" Ricardo asked. "Tell me what?" I was starting to get nervous. "Oh um we are kinda all famous on YouTube." Kian says nervous. I just look at them all. Kian and Sam looked scared of my reaction. "Woah! Seriously? That's awesome!" I say jumping up joining them at the door. "Really? You think so?" Sam says relieved. "Yeah why wouldn't it be?" I say. "Oh it's just most girls we know make fun of us because we make videos." Sam says scratching the back of his neck. "We'll they are crazy. I think it's cool." I confess. "Your the best!" Sam says "I know!" I say laughing. We all go outside and I got picked to be the camera man. They decided on the song "Only One" by Sammy Adams. It took all day to finish recording because the guys kept goofing off. We had a lot of good laughs but it was still awkward around Kian. After a few hours we finally finished. We all ran inside to edit it. "Morgan?" Someone said tapping my shoulder as I turned around to see who it was. Just my luck it was Kian. "Um yeah?" I said nervous for some reason. I really hated it. Me and Kian were really close. He was my first friend in California and I just want it to go back to that. "Um can we talk in private?" He ask motioning to the door. "Um...sure." I say following him to the other room. "So what did you want to talk about?" He looked like he was trying to find the right words. "Um I know what I say is going to be crazy but I need you to listen to me." He begged. I nodded "Sure Kian. What is it?" He took a deep breath and said "You can't date Sam!" He blurted out fastly. I was honestly shocked. I had no clue what he was going to say but I didn't think he was going to say that! "What? Kian what are you talking about?" I said confused. "I'm saying that Sam likes you and I know you like him, but you can't date him!" He said. "And why not?" I said getting defensive. "Because he's a heart breaker. He will go out with you make you really fall for him and then he will dump you. And I just don't want to see that happen to you." Kian said. "Thanks Kian but I can take care of myse-" I couldn't finish the sentence because Kian smashed his lips to mine. I just stood there shocked. Before I could start to pull away I heard a very familiar voice behind me. "What the heck!!"

_____________________

_________________

Sorry guys I haven't updated in a while. I've been kinda busy with school. Anyway I've been writing this chapter all week, and I really hope y'all enjoy it!! I worked really hard on it since I always do small chapters I decided to try and write a long one for once...at least I hope it's long. Haha anyways please leave comments below of what you think!!