Chapter 6-Let's go to the beach-each

You wake up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. You sit up rubbing your eyes. Since you havent put your contacts in you slip on your glasses and head downstairs. You wonder why someone would be here so early. You shake it off and open the door. You see Kian standing there and you remember that you were going to the beach today. "Oh my god! I completely forgot. Just let me get changed!" you say to him. Then you realize what you are wearing now. You look down at your outfit and get so embarressed. You are wearing sophies and an over sized t shirt that you got out of your closet and your glasses. Oh my god! Kian is seeing me wearing my glasses. You put you hands over your face and run upstairs. You slip on your bathing suit on and put a tank top and shorts on. You run to the bathroom and brush your teeth and put your contacts in. You dont put any makeup on because you rarely ever wear any and if you do its mascara. You do a fast look over and run downstairs. You pass your mom and say "Bye mom Im going to the beach. Be back later!" You kiss her on the cheek. "Okay. have fun!" She says as you run out the door and into the driveway. Kian was waiting in the drivers seat so you slip into the passengber seat. "Hey! Sorry about that I guess I forgot to set my alarm." You say with a sad face. "It's fine! Oh Morgan this is Jc. Jc this is Morgan." Kian says turning to look at the back seat. You turn around also and you have to stop yourself from gasping. Jc is hot! "Um Kian you didnt say we were bringing a beautiful girl with us." Jc said making you blush. You see Kian's face flashes with something. Anger? Jealousy? "Hi Im Jc." He says holding out his hand. You shake it and say "Hi Im Morgan." You smile. "Good to meet you." He says winking. "You too." You say turning back around. Even though Jc is really cute you know that hes just a flirt. You could tell that you and him were going to be great friends. You drive for a while with the music on full blast. You are having so much fun and this was just the drive down there! Suddenly Ed Sheeran's "A Team" came on the radio. "Oh I love Ed Sheeran! Turn it up!" You say excited. "You like Ed too?" Kian asked shocked. "Yeah...why?" you asked confused. "It's just I thought I was the only one who liked Ed." Kian says. "What? You like Ed too?! Cool!" You were kinda shocked. You and Kian both like the same music. After the song goes off you pull up to the beach. You get out of the car and put your stuff down in the sand. "Woah this is beautiful!" You say looking out at the beach. "Not as beautiful as you." Kian says walking up beside you. "What?!" You say thinking you heard something wrong.  "Oh um nothing. Wan't to go in?" He ask changing the subject quickly. "Definitly!" You say taking your shoes off. Youve never really worn a bathing suit around a guy before and you are very self concious! Especially with two of the hottest guys on earth watching you. The guys are already making there way to the water. You slowely take off youre close and immediately cover up your stomach with your hands. Kian comes out of the water and walks over to you. "Morgan. What's wrong?" He ask. You didnt really know how to reply. "Um Its just that in really self concious and I don't really like wearing bathing suits." You say blushing looking down. Kian pulls your chin up with his fingers. "Hey! Theres no reason to be self concious! You are so beautiful! Just like you were this morning at the door." He says smiling at you. You blush even more now. "Thanks Kian!" You stand on your tip toes and kiss him on the check. He smiles down at you and says "Come on let's go!" He grabs your hand and you both run to the water. Jc is looking at you guys confused. "What took you so long?" He ask. You look down in emmbarisment. Kian notices and says "Oh she was just texting someone back." He says. "Oh well come on! It feels amazing!" Jc says motioning you over. You and Kian run in together. Jc was right the water feels amazing. You all stay in the water for a few hours when you decide it's time to start heading home. You all get out and get your stuff together. Kian goes to put stuff in the car and you and Jc start talking. Jc:So Morgan have you made any friends yet? You: Um no just Kian. Jc:Well now you have me! So can I have your number? You:Yeah sure! You hand him your phone and take his and type your number in. Jc:Thanks!  You walk to the car and get in. You start driving away and get really tired. Your eyes start to droop and you slip into the dark.  You wake up to someone picking you up. You realize it's Kian. You quickly close your eyes just so he will carry you inside. You hear him knock on the door. You hear the door open and Kian says "She feel asleep in the car and I dindnt want to wake her." You hold back a smile. "Oh well her room is just down the hall on the right." You feel Kian walk into your house and start to walk down the hall. He opens your door with his foot and gently lays you down. He pulls the blanket over you and tucks you in. He leans over and you can feel his breathing on your face. He kisses you on the forehead and says "Goodnight beautiful." You hear him walk out of the room and then you fall asleep again.