Masoom

A little girl was playing alone in mud, lost in her own world Myra was splashing the muddy water suddenly a football came and hit her hard on her head the hit was that bad that the wound on her forehead started to bleed, the football was of none other than her own cousins who were playing in backyard, Salaar her brother came running towards her

Didn't I told you to don't play here ....he glared at her and hold her elbow tightly.

Bh.a..i ..

The scared little Myra said with tears in her eyes, she was trying hard to not to cry in front of her Bhai because she knows  that he will scold her more for being a cry baby and her other cousin will mock her for this.

He pull her out of the puddle which causes more pain in her elbow unintentionally tears started to fall from her eyes to her chubby cheeks.

Stop crying now you idiot it was your mistake that you were playing here ....saying Salaar pushed her more caused her stumbled back.

Until then all her cousin came running towards them and watched the show which was going on.

Now what did she done Salaar ?

Faiza their chachu's daughter asked while looking at Mayra with disgust

She must have done something that's why Salaar Bhai is scolding her said faiza's brother Hamza.

Salaar Bhai let her be, don't waste your time on this garbage said shahmir the only son of Myara's youngest chachu

They all left her their crying and she slowly walked inside the haveli, cleaning tears with her small fist she tried to find anyone who could help her but no one was there in the haveli because Myra's parents were died in an car accident when they were coming back after buying Myra's birthday cake, from then Salaar and other cousin started to hate Myra because their taye abbu and ammi were their favorite, the Khan business were divided into four parts and handled by Myra's both chachu's and chachi's until the younger Khans are eligible for it.

Baby Myra walked towards her room and found the first aid box and firstly she tried to clean it from cotton but cotton balls were sticking to it only, being 8 yrs she was more sensible kid then others.

Trying many times the wound was still not cleaned, she left everything and slept, the wound and continous made her week.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Ruby the caretaker of the kids came back from market and put all the groceries in the kitchen, she went to the backyard to check on the kids, Everyone was their but Myra was missing.

Salaar...Faiza did you guys seen Myra?

Ruby asked to them seeing Ruby back all the kids got scared what if Myra told everything to her suddenly Shahmir said

We don't know Ruby aunty she went inside..

After Ruby went inside all the kids sighed heavily.

What if she told everything to our parents?

Faiza asked fearfully because they all know how much their parents loves Myra as she is youngest and the baby of the haveli.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Finding Myra, Ruby came in Myra's room and found her sleeping carefree on her bed. She came forward and bent to see the little Myra had dried blood on her head and bloody cotton balls, First aid box lying on the floor.

She quickly cleaned Myra's wound and kept everything on their places whenever she see this little baby she felt sad because she exactly knows what happened and made her mind to tell everything to her Mam.

Pulling the blanket till her neck and she made her way toward kitchen to prepare the lunch.

If you like the story....

VOTE 🙏
COMMENT 🥰