The manager

The elevator opens with a ting at sharp 9 am and corridors of the tall 8 floored building went silent.

Sharp red and shiny heels came in view and a women with a lean  and fit body standing there with pride on her face, checking her Rolex, She look up and straight to the end of the cubicles and her gaze lands on one of the cubes where stash of files are filled to the top of the table.

Taking a steps around she stops at the messy table and move her index finger on the table and a layer of dust made place on her finger tips, Kohl filled eyes glanced at the clock again which shows 9:15 am, the elevator tings again where a lady in her early twenties seems to be in her own world and didn't noticed  that whole office was looking at her only..

Verma uncle chai Lana!
(Verma, get me tea)

The young lady said while totally lost in her phone and reached her seat, rotating her seat she sat without looking around her sharp teeth chewing the poor bubble gum as someone's skin, her world was moving around with her but suddenly it stopped and the same red shoes came in the young  lady's view and a tall, confident and scary women was standing near her stable while locking the chair wheels the older women glare the untidy table and pending works, the young lady felt the drops of sweat on her forehead as she saw her boss was waiting for her  and she was late 5th time this week even after the warnings.

Stumbling on her chair the employee stand properly and  was about to speak, A perfect manicured hand came forward to tell her not to speak.

"What time it is Miss Saima?"

"Mam..ac-..actually there was some emergenc-"

"Did I ask you something Miss Saima?"

The older women asked while checking the younger lady out, Saima was wearing a formal shirt and loose pants which was clearly not ironed and her hairs were sticking out like birds nest.

Feeling the older lady's  gaze on her attire Saima tried to uncreased her clothes and maintain her hairs.

"It just 9:30 Mom...I mean Mrs. Khalid !"

Saima said in hurry but quickly realize her mistake and corrected it.

"Really?...okay" Mrs. Khalid said and turned towards her office staff and asked them 

"What's the timing of office guys and at what time you people came?" Mrs. Khalid asked 

The staff seems to be scared of their boss and also looking towards the poor little lady who was training under her mother after her MBA and they knew how hard their boss treating her even when she is her own flesh for her own good.

When nobody seems to answer in respect of Saima as she was youngest and being their baby as they saw her from her childhood.

Mrs. Khalid understands everything and turned towards her loyal employee "Arish".

"Arish !! I didn't expected this from you" Mrs. Khalid said

"Arish"

 A 6 ft tall and 29 years old with rough textured man wearing  formals which fitted his muscles and well gelled hairs which made him look like a mafia but his eyes holds an innocent emotions and a pure boyish looks. he was complete package of being a husband but in this office he remains safe as most of the staff is either married or older than except his boss's daughter who joined this year.

Mrs. Khalid  loved this boy, as he came from poor background but a scholar and a brilliant  student of the same college as her daughter studied but seems likes Saima never had any interest in business school  because of her stupid obsession with late night racing, sports car and bikes like her dad. Mrs. Khalid always wanted Saima to be on the top of the Business women of the year page but seems like Saima always falls in Racing sports magazines on top.