Masoom-4

Typing furiously he was putting all his frustration on the keyboard,

How they can be so careless?

Salaar was very busy now a days as in his office  someone is leaking their important data and selling it to the rivals companies which caused him loss of lakhs.He was trying to find out the trickster who was behind all this

Keep his laptop  and specs on the bed he sighing he put his head on the head board and closed his eyes for a minute and a knock resonated in his room, rubbing his eyes he stand and walk towards the door and clicked it open.

Myra was very scared as yesterday while sleeping on the floor she broked her specs and now she needed them very badly as tommorow she had her test and without specs it was very difficult for her to read.

After gathering some courage she decided to ask Salaar because she don't have a single penny at this time because from few days Salaar had forget to give her the pocket money.

The door clicked opened and her breath hitched, Salaar's eyes were red and his hairs were messy which making him look more dangerous and angry.

For a second Myra decide to go back but the glasses were very important for her.

What ??

Seeing her fronzen he asked...

All the confidence drain out of her body by his look..

Bh...bhai mere specs...ke.gla..ss toot..gy..gye
H..hai

Salaar was already frustrated and tired because of his official work, now her broken words making it worse but he controlled and said

So go and buy a new one, why are you  disturbing me for this.

Wo..wo pa.. paise..n..nhi ...h..hai

What ??...he said angrily

What you did with the one I had already given  ??

He was staring her angrily and fisting his hands.

Kh..khatam ...h.ho ..gye...Bhai

Wow ....awesome, very well

He started clapping loudly and smiling like a maniac.

"Here I am trying to make money with every ounce of me and everyday running back and forth and you being a spoiled kid wasting money like water"..

Salaar was loses his mind when after the fraud of lakhs in company, Myra was asking for money even when he gave her pocket money every week.

Myra was was standing and listening everything and contronllong her tears as he will scold her more.

Fisting the glasses in her hand she move her hands at back  and stumbled at little when Salaar shouted loudly.

"Just go away from here and don't you dared to come to this side again" .. Salaar yelled and shut the door on her face .

Myra finally let her tears fall and move towards her room but for a second she looks back and hoped that her brother will come and apologize but second turns into minutes but there was no sign of him .

She came back to her and clean her tears with sleeves and open her palm to see the condition of glasses and started to thought for another option.

After few minutes she found glue and put everything thing on the table and stick her spec's glass with it and waited for an hour  to let it set.

The glass was sticked properly but the crack was clearly seen from the far and Myra wasn't able to see from it properly but she had no other option then use that specs as she has one pair of it .

The Khans are millionaires but not for Myra, Everything was good when her chach Chachi used to give her pocket money it was that much that after paying for everything she still left with the good amount but  when they were gone Salaar asked them to stop her pocket money as he will gave it to her.

The elders were happy that Salaar was slowly taking her responsibility and they agreed with him.

But Salaar always thought that his sister waste lost of money every month because  in the end of the month she didn't left with anything and asked her Chachi for more.

Somethings he didn't know was she donate a lot of amount in orphanage about which her Chachi knows.

When  her Chachi was in Haveli, she used to visit the orphanage and sometimes she took Myra with and told her everything about her donations and how it will brighten a child's future.

Now on behalf of her Chachi she used to donate the amount in orphanage.

Putting the glasses on she started to study with it because she didn't want to get scolded for her marks.

She was studying her notes from every angle  to get the best angle according to her glasses.

Salaar was sitting on the floor with his back towards the door and his head between his knees, he was feeling guilty for scolding Myra for his carelessness.

When Salaar shut the door on her face he came back to his bed and started to study the files again and suddenly he saw the dates it was 24  of November

Guilt strike him hardly when remind that he last gave money to Myra on August 24 it was exact three months from then.

How that poor thing is even surviving?

Her University fees?

Her transport fees?

Her lunch money and monthly needs?

Salaar quickly got up from his bed and move towards her room was about to knock but a thought stopped him,

How will I face her? Each and every words which he had said was making him more miserable and sat there.

After thinking alot he finally knocked

Yes ?

And he open the door a little and look inside, Myra was studying on her table she was lost in her own world that she didn't see who was at the door.

Myra..

She look up from her book and contemplated to look back or not.

Salaar move towards her and sat on her small bed..

Myra was looking at him from corner of her  eyes.

Hey...he said

Hesitantly she look towards him and his heart sunk seeing she was wearing the same cracked specs.

Come let's get you a new one..

He tried to say it in a funny way but failed because there was no smile on her face.

She was confused whether she have to laugh or to be scared for the next words.

Seeing no reaction from her side he got up and said

I am waiting for you in lounge and walk away.

Without any emotions Myra just got up and started to comb her hairs and get ready...

Heyyyy Everyone I am back with another update😁😁

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ❤️

And  the next chapter will be filled with love and lots of emotions ❣️

So be ready for that 😃 & Plzzz Vote it motivates me and mades my day

Until then

Keep smiling 😘
        &
Be safe😷