Masoom-2

10 years later

Her Hazel eyes brimming with tears and lips moving in continuos prayers, Myra was lost in her world because today is the day when she lost her parents and her brother too and unfortunately it's her birthday also which nobody cares now.

Yaa Allah mere maa baap ko jannat ka sabse uncha mukaam farma..

Pearly drops falls from hers eyes to her glowing cheeks to her quirring pink lips, slowly wiping her tears she folded her prayer mat, keeping the mat on it's place she walk towards her dresser and started her daily routine Combing her honey brown waist length hairs, which compliment her hazel eyes, that 8 yrs old chubby Myra is now an 18 yrs old beautiful girl with dusky skin and curvy figure .
She quickly done her work and left her room to breakfast table, It was 7 in the morning when she have her breakfast alone as everyone have their breakfast at 9.

Nobody still have forgiven  her for the sin she didn't done not even her own brother, even he is the one who hate her the most and for others she didn't exist to hate. Her chacha Chachi loves her alot but because of their busy schedule they settled abroad after the younger khan's started to earn their own and settled only Myra is in her last year of college

Oh my gudia is already up... Ruby said while coming inside the kitchen

Good morning khala ...

Morning mere bacche and Happy birthday....she kissed her forehead lovingly.

Her eyes brimmed with tears when she remembers the hatred she gets because of this day.

Khala you also think that I had killed my ammi abbu...

No baccha who said this to you..

Salaar Bhai....Myra said while shivering when she reminds her 10 birthday when she was whining to her chachu for her birthday cake ( don't judge people she was just a kid at that time) that day Salaar had slapped her first time and said

Tumne issi zidd Mai ammi baba ko maar dia aur phir bhi besharmon ki tarah aaj hi ke din wahi badtameezi.

After that Myra becomes more reserve she never came in front of her any cousin because they all are same but didn't meant that Myra didn't love them, she stills loves everyone without any limits.

Sometimes her cousin made fun of her Innocence once on Hamza's birthday , he sweetly asked to wear a clown costume as the clown they booked didn't came, seeing his sad face ..Myra accepted his request and came as clown in his party, Everyone laughed at her only Ruby and her Chachi's didn't laughed and were  angry on Hamza for his deed.

Nahi bacche isme apka koi kusur nhi hai ye to Allah ki marzi hai....Ruby said while caresing her head

Myra nodded and continue chopping onions for her omlette..

Aaj AP rehne de Myra .. jaiye jaake dinning area Mai baithiye mai apke Lia ek surprise layi hu ...

Hearing this Myra giggled and run like a kid towards the dinning area.

Ruby smiled with tears and pray for this pure hearted girl.

After few minutes Ruby came with a plate with 4 delicious cupcake on it and put it infront of her baby girl.

Myra smiled wholeheartedly seeing cupcakes but her smile vanished on a thought