Masoom-10

It was Kamraan's mehndi day. Everyone was busy in arranging the needed items, in this hussle nobody noticed tears in Myra's eyes.

She thought that she must hear wrong or half of the conversation but everything turned out true when one month later they got a wedding invitation of Kamraan and Maya.

Myra lost her all her hopes when Kamraan introduced his fiance to them on a video chat, Maya talk to everyone sweetly and everyone including Salaar liked her.

While talking to them Maya suggested to take Myra in her place for all her shopping as she and Myra are almost same physically and everything else can be choosen by Kamraan like colour, jewelleries, etc.

After the dreadful month of continuous shopping and half heartedly selecting everything for Kamraan's marriage tomorrow was going to be the day when nothing was going to be same, she can't see him and call him hers, he is going to be someone else husband.

It turned out to be another round of tears for Myra thinking all this, she was helping everyone happily all day but when she felt its too much further locked herself in her room so no one can see her crying again or they'll do anything to stop this marriage and help her to get her love back but it's not the solution cause

   Kisi ki mohabbat haram karke,
   Jannat nhi mila karti.

Cleaning her face she put some makeup so no one can see her broken look especially Kamraan, she sometimes feels like he is staring her more than usual but she ignore it everytime because she don't want broke in front of him and confess.
Keeping a big smile she pick the flower basket she move towards the hall , Kamraan lives in a joint family and have a quiet comfy house but for functions they needed a large space so Salaar offered them to arrange everything in their farm house as they are also part of Kamraan's family.

She was walking towards stairs in her own world when she didn't noticed someone in front and bumped into because of her heavy dress she loose her balance and falls on flo-

Wait a minute why it taking too much time to fall on floor?

When she opened her eyes someone was holding her in his arms.

Are you okay? He asked

Yeah I am fine And thank you

Saying this she turned and noticed a angry Kamraan was standing there with the flower bucket she was holding before. She got scared thinking he might be angry because of the flowers, that flowers was supposed to be in the mehndi thaal but they were now on floor

What are you guys doing here? Kamraan asked in anger.

"Actually bhai I was coming from roof when I saw her struggling with her lehnga and dupatta and was about to fall from stairs so I just helped her". The guy in black kurta said.

Kamraan looked to Myra with blazing eyes, she shivered and felt the same fear which she felt when her brother gets angry.
She must have grown adult now but her childhood trauma doesn't end with the time that's why Salaar stays on his toes for her safety.

Quickly sitting down she started to collect the roses with her bare hands not knowing they thorns and some of it prick her sensitive skin but the pain was bearable but not someone's anger for her.

Kamraan saw her unusual behaviour and her injured hands which were bleeding but it's like she's not in her senses. He quickly kneel down to stop her by holding her hands but Myra moved back quickly scared he might slap her and put her hands on face to defend.

The guy in black left quickly after seeing his angry brother.

"Miss khan stop you are hurting yourself" Kamraan said loudly while holding Myra