Masoom-6

Salaar reached the hospital and picked Zareen in bridal style and running inside he yelled

Doctor! Doctor!

Sir calm down doctor is just coming until put her on stretcher.

A nurse said to Salaar and put an IV in Zareens arm.

Nothing will happen okk..I am with you.

Salaar slowly holds Zareen's palm and said

A lady doctor came inside the room and asked Salaar to wait outside

He came outside and started to stroll in the lobby, he kept on combing his hairs back and his feet were shaking because of this sudden incident , first his parents now her .

At the same time Hamza entered the same lobby and saw Salaar, he quickly move towards him and asked

Bhai Kya hua hai ?

Salaar was not in the condition to speak, so he let him be and saw a nurse there ask her everything from her and got know why his brother is behaving like this. He came and just sat beside him and patted his back.

Salaar like regained his consciousness and he hugged Hamza and started crying hysterically.

Hamza knows how he must have he feel, he knows that Salaar never says but he missed his parents a lot, everyone thinks that he hated his little sister but nobody knows that he is one who woke up in midnight to check on Myra and whenever she wants to eat something he is the one who got everything even the cakes and chocolates which she used to think that no one is watching and ate up all.

He cares for her but never shows it, it just his fear that made him like this, he never loved Myra thinking that she'll also leave him like their parents.

The fear of loosing the loved ones is the weakness of the great Salaar Khan.

After half an hour doctor came outside.

Doctor how is Zareen ?

Salaar asked while cleaning his tears

Nothing serious Mr. Khan it happens in these conditions and it was because of low BP so from now you have to take more care of her.

Doctor what are you saying what condition?

Salaar asked while confused on doctor's smiling face

Mr. Khan your wife is 3 weeks pregnant,
Congratulations.

Salaar eyes and mouth left open and his mind froze.

I am going to be a father ?

Yes Mr.Khan

Doctor said and left leaving the new father to be happy and greatful .

Alhumdulillah.

Hamza said smiling and hugged his overexcited brother.

Salaar happiness has no boundaries, he bouncing and jumping in lobby, every other person in the lobby watching this drama, So Hamza holds him and told him to calm down .

I am Soo happy Hamza, I am going to be father, You and Shahmir are going to be chachu and Faiza and My...

He left the word incomplete the happiness of his face turned into fear, the scenes of few hours before came in his mind , each and every word came crushing down on him.

His family?

Bad omen?

Go and die somewhere?

No...no...no no no...Hamza I broked her again .

Salaar said  and started to walk back and finally run towards exit .

Bhai..Bhai ...wait ...what happened?

Just take Zareen home and I am coming..

He quickly pulled his car on road

I didn't even look back at her she was alone at home, Such a idiot I am

Please Myra be safe baccha , just don't do what I am thinking

He reached home but the doors were locked and keys were under the door mat.

Shit....Where are you Myra ? Please come back I am sorry

Salaar sat on his knees and look down as the tears and sweat making his shirt wet, his pants and shoes were filled with mud , his right elbow had a big cut mark which he got when he was running out from hospital.

He was lost in his own world when he saw pair of pink sneakers in front of him when he look up Myra was standing infront of him with a bag of chips.

He quickly got up and hugged her tight .

I am so so sorry , I didn't meant any words which I said to you ....I am Soo sorry, I got so worried when I saw your bhabhi like that, I am sorry

Please forgive me...

Myra slowly pulled back from his tight hold and look up and said

It's okay , It happens sometimes and started to walk inside the house.

Salaar was confused with her this behavior and asked

Did you really forgive me baccha?

He asked happily, Myra stopped at her place and said

Yes Mr. Khan I forgive you and Don't worry from now I will never come near "Your Family".

Salaar was stunned at her words , her voice was emotions less, not happy nor sad.

When Myra went to the bridge she was all ready to jump from that bridge, the pain was unbearable, she was tired physically and mentally, at last she closed her eyes, first thing she saw her Parent's sad face, her Chachi and chachu , her favorite bhabhi and most important
She remembered Allah and she broke down at that moment because she was going to commit a sin.

She knows her brother loves her and Everything he said was just in fear, fear of loosing his love.

But this time he broked her completely, She didn't felt any emotions inside now.

Myra just came back as corps, no emotions and feeling were alive inside her.

She bought a packet of chips, In case his brother not let her in but the scene was different from what she thought, Salaar was sitting on his knees looking dirty and drowned and wounded, for once Myra melted but her broken heart doesn't allow her to and she went inside after telling him her thoughts.

Hooof!!!  🥵
Let me breath a little people.🚵

Hiii everyone 🙋

How was the update ?😋

Please let me know in comments😁

And thank you🥺 for the response on the last update, I wasn't expecting that much but you guys give Soo much Love ❤️❤️ that I have to update today also, I just typed the whole update in just two hours.

Hope you guys like it 😁

Now I'll update after two days as I am little busy with my online test😅.

Until then,

Keep smiling 😄
        &
Be Safe 😷