#7 - Let the torture begin

~Two days later - Saturday~

The day I've been dreading to arrive has sadly arrived. And now it's here I want to curl up into a corner and somehow die.

My parents have been talking about this whole resort thing ever since they found out about it. Also about my 'relationship' with Jin, which sadly I've had to play along with.

Since my brother however knows the truth you can imagine how entertained he is about all of this. And surprisingly, he hasn't told a single soul.

Over these past 2 days my parents have had the chance to meet Jin, and I've met his parents too. To my surprise my parents actually like him, but the same can't be said for his parents. I'm pretty sure they don't like me.

"Have fun sweetheart!" My mom kisses my cheek whilst the two of us along with my brother and dad stand in the driveway.

My suitcase is sat beside me infront of Jin's brother's car. His parents are taking a separate car to the four of us, the fourth being Jin's brother's fiancé.

"Thanks." I mumble, planting a smile on my face.

"But not too much fun." My dad says sternly, exchanging looks between myself and Jin.

Jin chuckles nervously and nods. "I can assure you, that definitely will not be happening."

Jaesang holds back a laugh.

Siging I pull my suitcase's handle and wheel it over to the back of the car. Jin drags himself along behind me and stops.

"You know, your acting could just be a little bit better." He mutters in my ear as he opens the boot of the car.

I quietly scoff. "Well I'm sorry if I'm not exactly ecstatic about this."

He sighs. "Take notes Tara."

Before he can let me answer back, he grabs my suitcase out of my hands and lifts it off the ground, then putting it into the car. With one hand he then arches it upward and pulls the boot down and closes it.

Then, he turns back around to be standing right in front of me and he leans his head down slightly to my ear. "It's not that hard to care." He murmers.

"It is when I have to show that care to you." I hiss back.

He puts his hand on his chest, pretending to be hurt. "Owch. Our first little argument as a couple. That hurt."

Rolling my eyes, I shake my head and walk back over to my parents. My dad says his goodbyes and gives me a hug. Jaesang gives me a knowing little evil smile, however also tops it off with a little hug.

Then I open the back car door and sit myself inside, closing the door behind me. Jin mirrors my actions on the other side of the car and also ends up inside.

And then, Jin's brother starts up the car and begins the drive.

***

"I thought it would be less awkward if you drove with us instead of our parents." The brother speaks to me with his eyes on the road, but tilting his head towards my direction.

Either way it's still awkward. But maybe more awkward with Jin's parents, so he makes a valid point.

I nod and smile. "Right, thanks."

"I don't believe Jin's introduced me which is very rude of him." He aims that at Jin, and in return Jin's eyes roll and stares out the window. "My name's Seokjoong. And this is my soon-to-be-wife Ahreum." He indicates one hand to the woman sat beside him.