#30 - It could work

~The next day - Thursday - Seokjoong & Ahreum's wedding day~

Author's POV

"Hey Tara." Hoseok frowns as he lays eyes on the said eighteen year old.

As all three of them (Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon) stare at Tara, they become surprised as they've never seen her like this before.

Aera told the three of them in advance about what had happened the day before so they know not to ask her why she's back. Because if she's asked, or even reminded, she'll break again.

However they can't deny the fact that Tara's already thinking about it, despite coming into school to distract herself. And they don't blame her.

Plastering a smile she looks up at Hoseok. "Hi Hoseok."

Namjoon pouts a little as he tilts his head. With a sigh he pulls Tara towards her, engulfing her in his broad arms. She lays her head on his shoulder and holds him back as she knows why he's doing it.

Raising his hand to lay on her shoulder, Yoongi speaks up. "Everything will be okay Tara."

She steps out of Namjoon's grasp and slightly nods at Yoongi's words. "Thanks Yoongi."

Clearing her throat, Aera tries to lighten the mood. "I heard there's going to be a cupcake sale on today, Christmas themed! Remember when we tried to make some for last years sale?"

Tara lightly laughs whilst recalling the memory and nods. "We nearly burnt everything and Jaesang started being dramatic and screamed thinking the house was going to burn down."

"And what did you do to shut him up?" Aera asks.

Tara looks at Aera with an amused look. "I shoved one of our burnt cupcakes in his mouth and he choked."

Hoseok bursts out laughing at the thought, covering his mouth with his hand. Yoongi chuckles in amusement and Namjoon simply stares at Tara with a little disbelief.

"You can probably imagine Jaesang was not a happy fiveteen year old." Tara then adds, facing the three boys.

"Wait. I thought Jaesang is fiveteen?" Namjoon's lost voice then asks.

Tara shakes her head. "He turned 16 a couple months ago, in october."

Scoffing Yoongi shoves Namjoon's shoulder. "I thought you knew that already."

"I barely talk to the guy! How am I supposed to know?" Namjoon says in defence.

Lightly chuckling, Tara and Aera begin to walk towards the school entrance, and the three boys trail from behind.

As Yoongi's smile fades he takes his phone out of his pocket and dials a number. Raising it to his ear, he hopes the number will ring but it goes straight to voicemail.

"He's still not picking up?" Hoseok then asks as he walks beside him.

Sighing, Yoongi removes his phone from his ear and declines the call, then shakes his head. "Voicemail again. He must've turned off his phone."

"I think he just needs time to come to terms with everything, like Tara does." Namjoon suggests. "It may take a while though."

Yoongi nods. "It will definitely take a while."

***

With his hands in his lap, he sits by himself in the surrounded by silence. A moment ago he had someone else staying in this hotel room, but now he's all alone.