#31 - Rush

Jin's POV

"So...what exactly are you planning on saying?" Jungkook's voice asks me from the back seat of the car.

Since I'm on a time limit I try driving as fast as I can. I don't know what came over me to do this as it seems impossible, but it's worth a try to bring her back.

"I have no idea." I answer without moving my eyes from road.

"What?" Jimin questions sitting beside me in the passenger's seat. "Shouldn't you have a plan?"

"I only thought of doing this literally 10 seconds before I came out of the hotel! So no I don't have a plan!"

Sighing, Jimin pinches the bridge of his nose and shakes his head in dismay.

"Just practice what you'll say now." Taehyung shrugs.

Jungkook nods and agrees with him. "Here, I'll be Tara." Clearing his throat he attempts to get into character.

And in a high pitched voice all I hear is, "Oh no my arrow has dissapeared, I'm so sad! No Jin we can't be together! Your parents hate me! It's not meant to b-"

Keeping my eyes on the road and one hand on the steering wheel, with my other hand I reach backwards to where Jungkook is sat and slap him around the head for him to shut up.

"Ow! I was only trying to help!"

Taehyung scoffs with an amused expression. "You weren't helping. At all. I bet Jin hyung wants to throw you out of the car right now."

"No he doesn't!" He instantly denies, however still peers at me with a little fear in his eyes. "Right?"

I softly scoff. "Debatable."

Jimin laughs at my response and turns round to look at Jungkook's pouting face.

"Okay but seriously, you need to plan what you're gonna say. You can't just turn up and try to convince her when you know she won't come that easily." Taehyung leans forwards in his seat.

I sigh. "Yeah I know Tae. But if I plan it I'll overthink it, so I think it'll be better in the moment."

Taehyung tilts his head in consideration. "True."

"You better get a move on then hyung, because the wedding is going to start in a few hours and we don't have a few hours." Jungkook reminds me.

"No, really?" My sarcasm fills the car and I shoot Jungkook a look in the mirror, making him shrivel back up in his seat.

Jungkook is right however. I do need to get a move on. The wedding is not going to stop because we're not there, despite me being Seokjoong's best man.

Meaning I have to get back to the resort with five people in the car in time.

***

After a long journey, we finally reach the school. The car becomes silent as we stare at it, knowing that somewhere in that building is the girl I've come to get.

Hurriedly stepping out I wait for my three cousins to also get out and I lock the car. Then I break out into run, not bothering to see if they're behind me or not.

I can hear their protests behind me from leaving them but I don't care. They're most likely following behind by now.

Approaching the gates I press the buzzer a little too hard and too many times as I hear the reception lady's voice telling me to stop pressing it.