#19 - A mystery

~The next day - Tuesday~

"So, who's ready for our girls day?" Mrs Kim excitedly squeals to the other girls surrounding me. She looks them all in the eye with joy, and when she looks at me that joy instantly fades.

Lovely.

Ahreum just laughs in a little embarrassment of her fiancé's mother, and covers her mouth with her hand to shield them chuckles.

When I woke up this morning, the room was empty. Seokjin wasn't in his bed, or in the bathroom. He was nowhere to be seen. And I haven't seen him all morning.

According to Ahreum, he and the rest of the boys went to have a day to themselves whilst us ladies spend time together. To be honest, after yesterday I didn't really want to face him.

"The whole day will be spent at the spa, and then I've booked us to go to a lovely restaurant." Ahreum's mother then explains with a smug smile.

To be honest, the plan doesn't sound that bad. I don't have a problem with going to the spa.

It's just the people I'm going with that I have a problem with. Obviously not all of them: some of Jin and Ahreum's cousins and aunties are nice to me. But there's some that aren't. And by some, I mean Jin's mother, Ahreum's mother and of course, Chunhei.

"Have you been to a spa before?" Juda suddenly appears by my side as we walk towards the spa.

I nod at her question. "Once, yeah. I went with my mom because she somehow got these coupons for a spa at work. It wasn't that bad to be honest."

"Ah. I've never been to one before." She smiles a little excitement. "So I hope my expectations don't fall."

"Trust me, they won't." I reassure her, lightly laughing at her excited self.

"You've been to a spa before?" Chunhei overhears our conversation and scoffs in amusement. "Surprised you can afford it."

Rolling my eyes, I ignore her and glance at Juda walking beside me. She can sense my annoyance and looks at Chunhei.

"Chunhei, just keep walking okay?" She orders her.

Chunhei ignores her and slings her arm around Juda's neck. "Come on Aunt Juda, I thought we were closer than this."

I chuckle quietly to myself, and Chunhei notices. "Don't start, Tara. You're not apart of this family."

Nodding I plaster a smile on my lips. "Oh don't worry, I'm well aware of that. You and your mother have made that perfectly clear. But the truth is I don't care."

Tilting her head in amusement she walks over to the left of me, away from Juda. "I see what's going on here. Now that Jin's arrow points to you you've gained this fake confidence in yourself. And you're doing a terrible job at showing it."

I groan and shake my head in dismay. "Seriously, you need to get over Jin's arrow not pointing to you. It's getting concerning at this point."

Throwing her head back she let's out a laugh. "Awh, you're worried about me. How disgusting. And I'm already over it Tara, because I know your arrows will change by themselves one day. Not by my influence."

Rolling my eyes I try ignoring her existence and walking a little faster, catching up to the others. We reach the spa we're spending the day at, and to be honest it looks pretty decent.

There's lights hung up around it outside and also inside, soothing colours for decoration and a calming scent flowing out of it.

"This looks amazing!" With a bright smile on her lips, Ahreum stares in awe at the spa.