#11 - An unusual achievement

"Woah." I whisper in awe whilst staring at my reflection. Juda ended up chosing a black tight dress with baggy see-through sleeves. Topped off with black heels and also black purse, the dark colours surprisingly look good on me.

"You look gorgeous Tara!" Juda claps her hands together in excitement. She extends her hand out for me to take to step off the podium.

When Juda showed the dress to me, I never thought I'd be able to pull it off. But it turns out I do. Juda also somehow had time to curl my hair, and I don't even know where she got the curler from.

"Thank you so much Juda, for helping me find a dress." I smile.

"It was my pleasure darling. Now you better get going!"

"Aren't you coming with me?"

"Of course, I just need to find my bag. You go ahead." She smiles warmly.

Nodding, I pick up my own purse and make my way towards the door. I pull it open and walk down the hallway, then hurry to the lifts and once it takes me downstairs I speed walk out and over to the venue.

Jin isn't anywhere in sight, meaning he became impatient to wait for me and so he must already be inside. Taking a deep breath in, I walk through the doors.

As soon as I do I try my best to find him. When I can't see him I turn to the arrow on my wrist for guidance, and like I expected it to, it directs me right towards him. He has his back on me as he talks to Jimin, and I walk over to them.

Jimin spots me first. "Wow, you look great Tara! What took you so long?"

"I was on a mission trying to find the right outfit." I reply, trying to make my heavy breathing quiet so it doesn't sound like I'm dying of exhaustion of fast walking in these heels.

I hear Seokjin sigh whilst stood next to me. "I'm not even surprised you're late. It's your fault you were anyway for not bringing a fricking dress in the first place."

He doesn't even bother looking at me when he says that. Well that's rude.

He's wearing a black suit, matching with Jimin and they can both pull the look off very well. They also have the same hairstyle: it's been styled to reveal their foreheads.

I sigh and turn to Jin. "And it's your fault I'm even here since your big mouth wouldn't shut up when you exposed our arrows pointing to each other to your parents."

Jimin let's out a laugh, clasping his hand on his mouth when he notices Jin send him a glare.

"Listen Tara-"

As Jin turns his body around to face me, he immediately stops. In fact, he freezes altogether.

That's when I notice his facial expression change. It softens almost. His lips part and eyes divert to what I'm wearing, then back up to my face.

"Uh...you okay?" I ask in slight concern.

Snapping back to reality he clears his throat and hastily nods. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

He then scans the area and settles on somewhere. "I need a drink." He mumbles, and then he hurries away from the two of us.

Jimin and I both watch him scurry off, and Jimin slowly turns back to face me and raises one eyebrow.

"What's wrong with him?" I tilt my head whilst watching Jin walk further and further away.

Instead of answering my question, Jimin instead begins to laugh. "Don't you realise what just happened? What you did?"