#10 - Emergency makeover

"Chunhei is Ahreum's sister?" I say in disbelief to Jin. It's a little later in the day now and so we're back up in our hotel room to get ready for the party.

I had the opportunity to meet Jungkook and Taehyung properly, like with Jimin. I can see now what Jin meant about them being very...lively, shall I say. But they still seem like nice boys.

Jin nods, plastering a fake smile on his lips. "Now you know why she's obsessed with me. Ever since my brother's arrow pointed to her sister, she always assumed mine would point to hers. I figured that when I turned eighteen and the arrow didn't point to her, she would kill whoever it did ended up pointing to."

I scoff in amusement. So what, she's on a mission to kill me?

"And to my luck: it ended up being you! Now she'll do the dirty work for me."

My eyes roll. "She's going to know that our arrows point to each other when she sees me. Why else would I be here?"

"Then we let her know." Jin answers back. "Maybe she'll get the message that my arrow will never point to her."

"Knowing her she won't accept it." I mention. "Probably have a little tantrum like a 5 year old."

Jin let's out a little laugh, and is about to speak again when a knock from the door catches both of our attentions.

"Hurry up and get changed you two, you both have an hour!" Jin's mothers calm voice tells us from the other side of the door.

"Okay mom!" Jin yells back in response.

He turns to me. "Alright, we'll just do what we did last time," He says whilst walking over to the curtain railing where his suit is hung.

"I get changed in the bathroom first and then you get changed. Or actually...you can get changed out here and tell me when you're done so I can come out," He concludes, making his way to the bathroom.

"Wait! There's a little problem," I stop him.

He halts and turns around. "What problem?"

I sigh in annoyance of myself, placing my hands on my hips. "I don't have a dress."

Jin's eyes widen from my words. He questioningly tilts his head. "Tara, the whole reason we're here is because of a wedding. Didn't you think it would've been be clever to bring a dress?!"

"Well if you had told me about this whole wedding week earlier I would've prepared one! But you told me too late. Besides, the remaining dresses I have are too small for me because I haven't worn one since I was like 12!"

Breathing a breath out he pinches the bridge of his nose. He then takes out his phone and begins to dial a number.

"Who are you calling?" I ask.

He places his phone to his ear. "Reinforcements."

***

"So! What kinda dress were you thinking of wearing?" Ahreum asks me in curiosity as she leads me to the changing rooms.

Jin ended up calling Ahreum to help me get a dress. Since she apparently likes dressing up, he said that I wouldn't have a problem finding one.

Which is true, because I know I won't have an issue with that. What I do have an issue with however is that where Ahreum is, then most likely Chunhei is too.

This should be interesting.

Ahreum's already in her dress and she looks beautiful. It's a brilliant shade of red, with off the shoulder sleeves and a cut in the side revealing her leg.