Prologue

(A/N: This is the beginning of the story so I hope you guys enjoy it)

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV third person

When the great powers were booming in their economies, it was also the time when they needed more resources, land, and human resources to support their economies, so they went to the great sea to find their own properties. new locations and new markets.

To achieve that, the great powers have begun to build their own powerful expeditionary armies to invade and as well as annex weaker countries.

Now that the underdogs are now finding themselves clearly under threat from great powers, they now have no choice but to cooperate with each other or become the pawns of the strong states or even worse it can be destroyed.

But the great powers are not simply that.

When they themselves are hostile to each other over politics, economic interests, land, religion or simply because of any individual.

Because of that, they are always in a state of arms race and create new technologies and achievements.

But while they were still in hostility, in the far east of an unknown continent was a nation that was slowly rising like a phoenix.

A country that shouldn't exist in this world.

So let this story begin...

[Russian Federation / Capital of Moscow]

Somewhere in Russia's busiest capital, there were bustling crowds of people, and among them was a young man walking down the street.

Sergey Suvorov that's his name, Sergey is a small boy with dark hair and brown eyes.

He is a student majoring in political science at HSE University based in Moscow.

The special thing is that there is no emotion on his face combined with a soulless eyes.

That makes him look weird and it's hard to tell his own mood if other people comment.

But he doesn't seem to care about that at all because it's been around since he was born.

His feelings seemed to have disappeared and because of that, it also affected his dreams and ideals.

Sergey's Intro: (Hopefully people will have those books.)

Sergey thought as he began to quickly go to the bookstore to buy some books.

He seems to be quite amused because he has found a new hobby in the history of navy, air force and tatical sometimes even some novels.

That hobby is also casually going to the library to find materials to study.

It could be a good start for yourself in the future.

Sergey's Intro: (I wonder if this day is anything special?)

Sergey thinks about it because he always finds that characters often suffer an unexpected death and then be reincarnated into another world.

Sergey's Intro: (Perhaps not the time to think about this.)

Sergey stopped thinking about it.

When he crossed the street, he did not realize that a truck was being chased by the police on the road.

Sergey then suddenly realized something was wrong and turned his head to look to his left.

And saw the car coming at high speed and now he couldn't avoid it.