Part 20: Adventure 3

(A/N: This is the next chapter hope all comrades enjoy and I will have to tell you about my damn school schedule will change so it will be quite difficult to release a new chapter, I don't know when the next chapter will be out. a few days later, a few weeks later, a month or even a year so sorry :v)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Avolos / Wirier]

Third person POV

On a luxurious carriage move on the round of the city while the people on both sides of the sidewalk watched that carriage

The honorable and splendid cavalry accompanied by carriages containing the Russian delegation.

Inside the carriage that was being escorted there were two important men talking to each other.

Sieger and Lavror, that's their names and their backgrounds and identities are completely different.

A person who was a diplomat from Avolos authorized to receive a diplomat from an unknown country from the Eastern Mainland dead.

The other is a diplomat from a country called the Russian Empire, a mysterious country that appeared on the eastern continent.

A country that is quite new and obscure about its information but behind that is a superpower of economic and military.

Sieger: Can you tell me about your country?

Sieger interrogate to Lavror

Lavror wasn't too bothered and said

Lavror: My country totally is a beautiful country with our brilliant culture and completely thrived

Lavror smile and happily said

Lavror: But even so we still have a long way to go...

Sieger: Really? It must be hard for your country to survive in that dead continent, right?

Sieger: But I wonder how your country can survive on that continent?

Sieger asked doubtfully because in his perception it was absurd for a country to stand there and that no country and even superpower had ever been able to successfully colonize that continent.

And now that a mysterious country appeared and stood there, that's a complete nonsense

He think surely that mysterious country has some kind of secret

Lavror: Well thanks to the courage and strong will of the people and the intelligent and decisive guidance of our tsar, all difficulties will be defeat!

Lavror softly say with a little pride on it

Meanwhile Sieger looked at Lavror with suspicion and slight disdain but then he quickly covered it up with a friendly smile.

Sieger: Well your tsar seems to be a wise and great leader like a our king Charlin...

Sieger said and he didn't know what tsar meant but he thought it meant the "King"

Lavror: Thank you for your compliments, I really appreciate that

Lavror smiling said

Sieger: Does your country know what's out there?

Sieger carefully asked

Lavror: Well, we don't know much about the current on outside but soon that problem will be resolved

Lavror carelessly said

Sieger: If so, do you know how many super powers in this world right now?

Lavror: Franceis, Germania and Britannia, those are the superpowers that we know for now.