Part4: Children?

(A/N: This is the next chapter of the story I hope you guys enjoy and I also want to say that in the previous chapter I asked you about Geneva and da maybe there will be war crimes)

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Russian Empire / Moscow]

Third-person POV

Moscow is a prosperous capital city of Russia with a long history of the birth and development of the city, so it can be said that Moscow deserves the title of "Alpha world city" and also in other worlds when it is recognized. considered as the brain of the entire Empire and also the political, cultural, economic and technological center of the Russian Empire in this world.

At an estate called Novo-Ogarevo in the suburbs of the Odintsovsky District district of Moskow.

Novo-Ogarevo:

 This is probably the largest and most beautiful estate or mansion that only the wealthiest people can afford

And the special thing about this place is that it is carefully guarded by security forces on duty 24/7 and why is it carefully guarded?

Well that's where Sergey is and where he lives and even his workplace.

This Novo-Ogarevo estate is like the old world Novo-Ogarevo estate, but with one difference, it is larger than the original.

Now Sergey is in his reading room and he is reading an interesting book about what the meaning of life is.

Sergey: *sigh* Finally done...

Sergey sighed as he closed the book and leaned back in his chair.

Sergey: I didn't expect to be able to relax so much.

Sergey mutters as he thinks back to the past in his old world when he was a junior high student.

At that time, Sergey didn't have any friends due to his strange personality and he couldn't feel any of his emotions, do people often consider him a strange child.

He was even bullied even though he didn't care much, but because the bullies crossed the line, it made him uncomfortable, so he gave off a cold aura and his fearsome appearance so the kids bullied him. I was also afraid that he would not dare to touch him again.

But that also makes other children afraid to dare not approach him even though he doesn't really care.

Sergey: Strange memories.

Sergey said as he picked up the coffee cup from the table next to the chair and drank it.

Sergey: Somehow I remember it...

He thought for a moment and then told himself.

Sergey: Maybe we should check something out.

Sergey said when he opened the system and went into the store to check out some of the items he earned from completing the quest.