Part 10: Unwanted meeting and break time

(A/N: This is the next chapter and it will start linking to upcoming events so please enjoy)

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Russian Empire / Moscow Capital]

Third person POV

Much has changed since the war with Nigreosland ended and the victory belongs to the Russians.

When the territory of Nigreosland was now fully part of the Russian Empire.

And the Russian state apparatus must now deal with new problems such as population, food shortages from this merger.

Along with that, a rebellion took place in Nigreosland but was quickly quelled by REA forces.

The Demi-Humans and Elves in Lecliunia declared independence and became an autonomous Caucasian republic and although nominally a republic, was in fact a puppet state of the Russian Empire.

Along with that, the private corporations of the Russian Empire quickly accessed that new market and that made the whole Nigreosland, the Caucasian more developed.

Now the lives of the people there are now enhanced by the miraculous inventions from Russia.

New buildings, factories, mines and railways were built all over the island and created thousands of jobs for the people not to mention the huge amount of oil reserves found in Udora made a huge difference to the economy. of the island.

Leading to the project to build an oil pipeline from the island nation to Russia to meet demand.

Sergey also started a plan to Russify the people there by encouraging the emigration of Russians there, set up classes to teach Russian language and Russian culture to children, and started propaganda about the Russians. great Russian.

Not to mention that Sergey is also about to approve the plan to destroy the culture of the Nigreosland people and must know that a people without culture is a people destroyed.

The rebellious nobles and citizens were also very upset about that and they opposed the policy.

But all those rebels were exterminated or sent to do hard labor in the Gulag mines or engaged in river mining.

And although it sounds very cruel to punish like that, perhaps many people will say that Sergey is a dictator and cruel.

But will that harm Russia? And remember in this world there is no such thing as human rights and only the interests of the nation.

Now in the backyard of the Novo-Ogarevo estate in the suburbs of the Odintsovsky District district of Moskow.

We can see a Sergey reading a report on the activities and achievements of the assigned task.

Sergey: Good it looks like things are starting to settle down...

Sergey said while looking at the report card.

Dimitri: Да Master Sergey and it looks like the Caucasian has been completely loyal to us.

Dimitri said cheerfully as usual as he remembered the demihumans and elves they had met.

Sergey: Well it looks like things are slowly going our way and maybe for now we'll need to provide some old weapons aid to them for defense...

Dimitri: а that a good idea my master.

Dimitri said while smile.

Sergey: It seems that the military reform plan is quite promising.

Sergey said as he turned to the next page of the report on this.