Part 9: The attack of Black Eagle p3

(A/N: This is the next chapter of this book, hope you guys support and contribute)

--------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

[Nigreosland / Kosmos]

Third person POV

When the sun rises over Kosmos the real war begins.

Music start:

From within the woods gradually steel beasts appeared and rushed to the holes of the walls.

Followed by new armored transport vehicles BTR-152.

BTR-152:

 The gunners on the roof of the T-44 tank and the BTR-152 armored vehicle were ready to pull the trigger of the machine gun to any dangerous target

The convoy began to approach the city gate and then stopped, and inside a T-44 tank, the tank's commander and liaison officer spoke.

Command: Comrade prepare the HE (High Explosive) ammo!

The tank commander said while the crew started putting HE munition to load inside the 85mm ZiS-S-53 cannon.

Gunner: Ready, Commander!

The gunner notifies his commander when the HE ammo is now loaded.

Command: Good, prepare to fire on my orders in 3... 2... 1... shoot!

The commander gave the order to speak when a HE bullet was fired from the barrel of the tank's gun and hit the other wooden door at high speed and exploded, there was no flame but only smoke and flying debris. out when the gate disintegrates from the shells.

Commander: Good, let's start moving!

The commander spoke as the Russian advancing force began to move inside that city.

Quite surprising that the convoy did not encounter any resistance from the security forces, apparently after the force's missile shelling.

But they still had to stay alert because they knew they were in enemy territory and the enemy would ambush if they weren't careful.

The mechanized soldiers quickly left the other BTR-152 armored vehicles.

R. Rifleman: Move fast!

A Rifleman speaks to his comrade as he gets off the car.

The Rilfemans lined up in a parallel line to the left and right of the convoy.

They move slowly and carefully to guard against any ambush by the enemy and it must be said that urban combat is a forte of the REA forces due to the military training program of the Russian armed forces. promote mobility, good combat and the ability to coordinate with each other.