Part 6: Slave

(A/N: This is the next chapter of this story)

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Nigreosland / Kosmos]

Third person POV

Currently, inside a certain forest, a person was riding a horse frantically, non-stop.

His face showed urgency and haste as if it was something important.

R. Communication: Damn I have to hurry Nigreosland is in danger!!

He said as he pushed his chest as fast as he could.

The news he was given was extremely important regarding the situation in the eastern Nigreosland city of Lecliunia.

(Timeskip by an author holding Mg42 and screaming desperately in the room while Akagi and Roon are trying to break down the door)

(A/N: Help me bruh)

At the magnificent castle in the heart of the city one could see that a man was sitting on a throne with an angry expression on his face.

Marco: So useless that even the city can't hold it anymore!!?

John: Please forgive us they are so strong they even have iron dragons and strange magic.

The knight said fearfully.

Marco: Damn!

Marco shouted angrily as he slammed his throne.

John: But as long as you send your army along with the wyverns, I'm sure we'll get rid of those barbarians.

John bowed his head.

John: And we'll turn this around!

John hastily spoke, but the only response was a terrifying silence from Marco himself

The sword nearly reached John within a few centimeters, causing him to run out of the room in fear.

Marco: Damn these useless people.

He said as he tried to think of a solution to this problem when those "Russians" had not only iron wyverns but also the navy to be able to capture Lecliunia.

Not to mention their mysterious magic.

Marco: Damn...

Marco seems to have seen the Russians more now, but that's only part of it.

Marco: Should I recruit more soldiers? Should I attack them? Will I win?

If Marco recruits more soldiers then things will be very chaotic as the recruitment will make the people turn against him even more.

Attacking them first might be the simplest and most effective answer, but these "Russians" are not simple when they can repel and damage their mighty expeditionary force and even capable of taking over an entire city like Lecliunia.

And not to mention the iron dragons and the terrifying magic of those barbarians.

And win? It was a question that gave Marco a headache when even he wasn't clear on how much "Russia" really was.

Marco: Damn things are getting even more out of control now that those "Russians" show up!

He mumbled while holding his head as he remembered meeting them for the first time and his first impressions of their appearance on that continent.

John: So what shall we do next my lord

Marco: ....We'll attack them first.

Marco said that sounds pretty stupid but having one of his cities in the east taken is like pointing a sword at him as it will spread out if not stopped.