Part 7: Defense in Lecliunia

(A/N: This is the next chapter, hope you guys support it, right?)

---------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------

[Nigreosland / Lecliunia]

Third person POV

Now back to the main story when a silhouette of a man is aiming a crossbow that is a Rilfeman.

Then an arrow was quickly released and stabbed directly into Rilfeman's chest.

Along with that, a series of other arrows shot at the person next to him.

Then he and the other Rilfeman fell silently.

And those shadows now think that no one will find out what is happening until...

A Rilfeman was coming to change his shift when he discovered something unusual that one of his dead comrades still had his eyes open when an arrow hit his chest.

Rilfeman: о вражеская атака!

He screamed in panic and the figures startled and panicked.

They quickly shot another arrow at that Rilfeman, but when the arrow came, it hit his SS-40 helmet.

Rilfeman: Треклятый!

And he quickly crouched down and then rose again and aimed the SVT-40 towards the location of the ambush and pulled the trigger.

Rilfeman: Умри, глупый!

Quickly a man was in that dark bush and he fell to the ground.

Along with that, the explosion of the SVT-40 gun made everyone know that the enemy was attacking.

R. Rilfeman: оклятая атака врага!

R. Rilfeman: о занять позицию!

The soldiers of the Russian Empire quickly became aware that the enemy was attacking.

????: Keep going like this.

A man in knight armor said as he looked at the soldiers of the Russian Empire that appeared more and more.

He now has no choice but to attack directly.

????: Damnit.

He drew his sword from his scabbard and shouted.

????: Rush to the brothers to drive away the invaders for Nigreosland!!!

All Soldiers: Charge! For Nigreosland!!!

Then a series of Nigreosland soldiers rushed forward in this dark night.

They are armed with a variety of medieval mixed weapons such as spears, axes, swords, shields and even tridents.

R. Rilfeman: Comrades stop them!

One Rilfeman said as he tried to aim an SVT-40 at a man holding a trident.

*Bang Bang Bang Bang*

A series of mortar shells of the Russian 82-BM-37 were all fired on the battlefield tonight.

Then a series of bullets from LMGs, semi-automatic rifles, SMGs were fired from the wall.

Along with that is a barrage of bullets from the DSNK heavy machine gun fixed in the other high tower.

Sergey POV

Sergey: Huh looks like they attacked first...

I said as I looked from the office window.