Part 2: Power of Navy and problem of FSB

(A/N: This is the next chapter... ?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------

[Russian Empire / Moscow Capital]

POV third person

Now in our naval port can be seen that a large number of workers, sailors and pilots are starting to do their jobs.

And meanwhile Sergey was on the observatory of the Battlecruider Alexander I RES of the Tsar class.

RES Stepan Makarov:

 What you're looking at is the Chkalov-class RES Stepan Makarov aircraft carrier that's part of the old project 72

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

What you're looking at is the Chkalov-class RES Stepan Makarov aircraft carrier that's part of the old project 72.

This class of aircraft carriers belongs to the Chkalov class which is part of the old project 72.

Its basic parameters are as follows:

Weapons include: 4 37mm cannons, 16 20mm Oerlikon machine guns.

The number of aircraft includes: 12 torpedo bombers (Chyetverikov PT-1 M-82), 24 dive bombers (Sukhoi-2), 24 fighter (La-9).

Displacement: 18,500 tons (standard) 23,860 tons (full) 226.5 (240.0 on the deck) x23.0 (33.0 deck) x 6.6 m.

Reservation: 80 mm belt, deck (above the citadel) of 50 mm.

165000 hp 34 knots.

It was a very potential aircraft carrier class of the former Soviet Union, but it was a pity that it was not respected in the Soviet navy and the situation of the second world war made the model aircraft carrier and this carrier is only in the blueprints.

But now it has become a reality even in another world.

Sergey: I didn't expect to be able to see the ship that was only in the blueprint appear in real life.

Sergey muttered while looking at the beauty of the ship.

It can be said that Sergey is planning to build an aircraft carrier fleet consisting of 74 ships, including 16 Aley-class destroyers, sverdlov-class destroyers and 14 Zhdanov-class light cruisers, Frunze-class light cruisers and Moskow-class heavy cruisers along with 5 aircraft carrier and 3 battleships with 6 Tsar-class battlecruiser

Those ships are either chosen by Sergey in the shop or designed by himself so those ships make people feel different.

And he even adopted a modern bilge design

Aley destroyers class:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.