Part 11: Diplomacy and Fritz's Trip

(A/N: This is the sequel hope comrades enjoy it)

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Russian Empire / Kosmos]

(Minutes ago)

Fritz POV

Right now I'm preparing everything in the ship's room.

This is an opportunity to witness and appreciate the strength of the Russians so everything is not to be missed.

Fritz: Alright let's go!

I said as I left the room to prepare to meet those Russians.

Captain: You're finally here

Fritz: Yes, that's right, Captain.

I tried to sound cheerful to mask my nervousness about this diplomatic trip with the Russians.

Captain: Well then let's go we're almost there.

Then when the ship neared the port, the first thing that caught my eye was a huge city that overwhelmed me.

Skyscrapers with absurd heights make me and others extremely overwhelmed by it.

Fritz: How can they build such structures?

I said in shock as I looked at the buildings and then a pounding of wood let me know that the ship was now docked.

Captain: Good luck and be careful...

I nodded when I heard the captain's wishes and encouragement.

Fritz: Yes I do

I said as I started to leave with my bodyguards and entourage to disembark from the ship and before my eyes I saw a few strangely dressed people.

Caused me and the others to be a bit confused but then ignored it because it was probably their outfit.

????: Привет welcome to the Russian Empire!

The other man spoke in a low voice and held out his hand as if he wanted to shake hands.

Fritz: Oh yes hello sir and nice to meet you, my name is Fritz, a noble and also a diplomat from Avalus kingdom and we came here for the purpose of peace.

I said while smiling friendly and shaking hands with him

Gunter: Nice to meet you Fritz, my name is Gunter from the Russian foreign ministry and nice to meet your kingdom hope the future of the two countries will develop

Fritz: Yes I hope so

Gunter: Anyway, we can't negotiate here, so I invite you to the embassy to negotiate this relationship.

Gunter said that made me nod in favor of that

Fritz's Introspection: (It's completely obvious)

I thought when I followed him, but one thing made me feel curious and strange

Gunter: Oh, what happened after Mr. Fritz?

Gunter asked seeing my expression.

Fritz: Well, sir, are we not traveling by carriage?

I asked when I didn't see any carriages but instead a strange black object made of steel and although it looked quite nice

Zis-110: