Part 1

(A/N: This is the next chapter of this story because I'm pretty busy so I'll do more so I hope you guys enjoy it.)

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[???? / ????]

POV third person

Somewhere in an open field there was a village of a goblin tribe where the goblins lived.

They were one of the most powerful goblin tribes by pillaging and slaughtering human villages.

It was their leader who led them to glory with magical power and extraordinary health, so it was no wonder that the Goblins worshiped their leader.

Now the life of the Goblin village is very peaceful and wild when it comes to looking for food in the morning, plundering or raping the people the tribe stole from human villages to breed and sleep at night.

It can be said that the Goblins are stupid and weak, but they have a certain advantage that is their overwhelming number... So we should eradicate it to eliminate the consequences later.

While the Goblins were preparing their luggage to feed like any other day, a strange noise from the sky caused all the Goblins to look up in panic.

From the sky, four Ilyushin Il-10 planes gradually appeared.

ilyushin il-10:

That made the Goblins confused and frightened by those heavenly beings

But it wasn't long before the Ilyushin Il-10s began to descend and started firing at the Goblins with the 23 mm VYa-23 cannon or the machine gun.

The various Goblins hit by the shells were blown up and their blood splattered, causing the other Goblins to run away in panic.

When the Goblin King saw this, he killed those who were trying to escape and urged the other Goblins to fight with those things.

But while roaring to encourage, an Ilyushin Il-10 rushed over, causing all the Goblins around to run away in panic.

Only its leader still did not run away and he raised his weapon in defiance.

But that was completely meaningless when the Ilyushin Il-10 dropped a bomb weighing 600 kg.

The bomb was dropped right on the Goblin leader's face and when the bomb hit the Goblin, it activated the detonation pin and exploded and the aftershock and shrapnel of the bomb was released, killing the Goblins nearby.

And when the smoke cleared, leaving only the rotting body of the Goblin leader.

Now losing their leader, the Goblins began to become chaotic and gave up their lives.

Meanwhile, the Ilyushin Il-10s began to hunt down the fleeing Goblins.

But the Goblins were then slowly destroyed, they couldn't do anything because they didn't have any anti-aircraft weapons, only bows and arrows, but whether bows and arrows could defeat Ilyushin Il-10?