Part: 8 The attack of Black Eagle p2

(A/N: Now let's get started)

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Nigreosland / Forest of Azart]

Third person POV

It has been 30 day since the invasion of the Russian Empire against Nigreosland, the situation is now more and more in favor of the Russians.

As more and more important cities fell into Russian hands, and with that, efforts to repeal the Russians became more and more futile.

Confrontation wars between Russian and Nigreosland forces became less and less frequent as Nigreosland casualties increased and Nigreosland territory gradually shrunk.

The Russian Empire Navy isolated Nigreosland from the outside world and completely blocked merchant ships.

At first the merchants of the merchant ships were very surprised and scared by the fleet of warships of the Russian Empire and they did not dare to provoke those ships especially the other Tsar class and sooner or later other countries would know. only the presence of the Russians but that is another story.

Now back to the main issue when the efforts to stop the Russians are more and more futile, even the magicians can't stop the Russian steel wall

Russian forces were using quick tactics to defeat the Nigreosland forces weakened by VVS tactical bombing.

Even REA forces have successfully invaded an important city of Nigreosland.

Marco ordered that everything is burned to slow down the advancing Russian forces.

The Nigreosland forces and militia turned to guerrilla warfare to destroy or destroy the Russian ground forces and in response, Sergey deployed countermeasures to guerrilla warfare and the most typical. was by using napalm bombs against the forces of Nigreosland.

The demi-humans are now all more slaughtered and exploited because when there were rumors about the demi-humans joining the Russian army to fight them and it increased the hatred of the demi-humans and They revolted, but they were all put down.

Many people opposed the war including a few nobles because of the amount of damage it caused to the country being weakened.

Going back to the main story we can see the tired Nigreosland soldiers walking on dirt trails.

They looked tired and hungry from the long march and some even fell from exhaustion.

Noble: Damn keep going we're almost there!

A young noble said while riding on his horse.

Noble: Damn it was only those Russians that I had to suffer like that.

He complained as he recalled the skirmishes his army and others had engaged with the Russian forces.

And they were defeated again by the iron rods and the giant iron beasts of the enemy.

It was the scariest thing he had ever experienced in his life as each soldier fell without realizing it.

Nobles: Damn those barbarians don't have the spirit of knighthood?

He cursed again when he remembered that those cowards did not directly confront his army, but used the most infamous means of attacking from a distance.

Nobles: What cowards...

That caused the knights who followed him to understand who he was aiming at but no one asked.