6.

"OH GOD IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY." I yell trying to shield my eyes.

"GOD DONT YOU KNOCK!" He yelled back.

"JESUS! A female voice said.

Gerard runs to the door and slams it in my face.
I run back down the hall and jump back onto the couch.
Horror brushed across my face. In the midst of it all I thing to myself about what I just saw.
And start... Laughing?

"What did you do Y/n?" Ray ask.

"Why'd he yell?" Mike does the same.

I could stop laughing like the maniac I am.
"I- i- i- I went to go c-check up on Gerard. But then... I walked in on him and half naked GIRL!"
I try to spit out as quietly as possible in a whisper. But fail, do to the fact I can't stop laughing.

"Ahhh!" Ray burst out to my contagious laughter

"Gross!" Mikey yells in discuss.

"Y/N CAN YOU COME HERE.!" His voice echo's threw the house.

"Shit shit shit shit fuck dick."

"OoOh, your in trouble." Ray mocks.

Am I in trouble. Shit, he's mad isn't he.
Calm down, stop shaking. Your fine. He won't hurt you. He's nice. Remember Y/n, he's a good guy.

I walk down the hall trying to avoid the laughter coming from the living room.

I actually Knock this time. And he opens the door with a ackward smile, and a cigarette in his mouth.
But no girl. Must of went out the window.

"Thank you for knocking this time." He says softly.
I can't hold it back I let out a nervous laugh.

In reaction He blows smoke in my face causing me to cough. So I get annoyed and I take his cigarette and put it out and throw it out the window.

"HEY!!" He yells.

"No smoking inside!" I yell back.

"Don't you have your own home or something." He complained.

"Not yet, I'm still looking, But when I go then it wouldn't be fun without me here." I say trying to make him smile.
It didn't work

"Well maybe you should go back some time. So you don't barge in and ruining my night!"
I start to shake again, his yelling was scaring me.

"I'm sorry" I apologize is a low tone.

"You know what! No, you don't get to leave me alone and then come back like you never left! You don't get to do that! STOP TRYING TO RECK MY LIFE AGAIN!"
I try to so hard to keep a straight face and not show how sad this makes me.

"I'm sorry" I repeat.
The feeling of uncertainty sets it. I've never seen Gerard do this. Know I'm not so sure if he is the guy I remember. Will he hurt me, am I safe.

No y/n this is Gerard Way you are talking about, he would hurt your even if he was held at gun point.

"Stop saying that! Your not sorry, you left me. I needed you and you left. And you probably forgot all about us and had a happy go lucky life. I DIDNT!! DON'T YOU GET THAT I! Oh no, here you come in to RUIN MY NIGHT. LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE!!!" HE continues to shout and I got so tired of all of it.
I mute him and go into my head. His voice feels like an echo in the background among the ringing in my ears silencing it.
My tears don't want to be controlled. I wipe them away and pull myself together, you don't deserve to see me week anymore.

"Oh come on! I'm sorry. I didn't know you had a girl over. I'm sorry! IM SORRY my parents made move, i didn't have control of my life. I'm sorry I wasn't hear but YOU DIDNT ANSWER YOU PHONE EVER. I'm so FUCKING Sorry I ruined your life. I'm SORRY I'm such a burden to you. I'm Soo sorry that you think your the only one dealing with shit. OKAY...
IM SORRY!"
The realization of me yelling like that spreads across his face and his eyes begin to soften. I think he finally noticed the the tears I tried to wipe away.