10.

(Tw: talks about abuse and drugs)
"Here is where I'll start.
The truth is, I'm to much for everyone.
Just wait and see. Just like my parents did, you'll leave me, again.
My parents didn't help me move back because I wanted to, they wanted me too. It was like I was living alone the whole time."

Gerard look me trying to understand. His face sunk as my words began.

"You would think they would want to spend time with there child, but no. They had enough of me, my problems, my burden. I was to much for them. They made me leave my friends, my family, my home. And thought I would do just fine. I didn't. After while they started doing more and more for there jobs. Until they became to busy to be home. Then you stopped calling, and Ray called even less. I think with out Mikey I would have lost it. Even then...
I had to face everything alone." I finish with a sob, my voices cracked for the last time till it broke.

Gerard moved over to me and Took me in his embrace.
"We have each other again." He said in my ear.

"The things, I don't think that's the worst part of it." I sob, just talking about it brings all of the pain back. "Do me a favor?" I look up.

"Depends."

"Can we do what we used to do? I share something and you share something. I tell one of my stories and you tell yours."

He looked away, like he was debating whether he should or not. He inhaled a chest full, and let it out in one big sigh.

"For you, anything." Bringing a smile or both of our faces.
"So I guess it's my turn.
When you left, i felt empty."

My heart aches just hearing that.

"I was trying to figure out how to cope with everything, but just ended up failing. Talking to you was the best, but every time the phone would hang up, so did my happiness. I didn't want to feel like that anymore, so I stopped calling. School was shit, those bullies were even worst. I met a girl, but she ended up being the biggest mistake. We all kind of fell apart after you left, but we fell apart together. I couldn't handle losing another person."
The pain his voice was killing me, but it was necessary to listen. "Your turn." He said.

"Well, where do I go..." I sat in deep though for a while.
"I met a guy too, he was so sweet, had kind eyes, I felt like I was finally noticed and loved. Well... that was until he showed his true colors."

My eyes met Gerard, and I could see it finally clicked in his mind.

"Y/n- elaborate." I can tell that he's just as afraid to hear what comes out of my mouth next.

"He started becoming possessive. Harsh. I was lucky I kept in touch with Mikey and Ray. He never knew I was still talking to them. Because if he did- I-I don't what he would've done. Probably throw me around a bit, maybe even threaten them in the thought I was cheating."

"The fuck! Didn't anybody notice!" He growled getting upset.

"Calm the fuck down!" I yell at him.

"Sorry"

"No nobody noticed, he was smart about it. I was an outcast in my school. Plus, my parents were never home and he knew that. Like I said, he was sweet, nobody would've thought he could ever to that" I explain.
"It was horrible, I never had the chance to even talk about consent, he took everything from me." I whimper.

"I'm so sorry." Gerard says.

"No it's okay now! I'm free again." I smile trying to brighten up the mood. "Your turn"

We decided to lay down. He speed out across the mattress and I payed the opposite side and rested my head on his stomach. He played with my hair to comfort me. It works like a charm.