4.

"So what's have ya'll been doing since I've been gone?" I ask to break the silence in the car.

"I'm going to college as you know." Mikey says while still staring at the road since he's the driver.
No else was going to answer and the silence was driving me go mad.

"Its to quiet, it never used to be quiet!" I complained.
"I'm so sorry your highness!" Gerard shot back with his sarcastic comment.
"Gerard should you be texting Lindsey or something" Ray joked.

Gerard shot him a 'warning' kind of glare, then mouthed 'stop' to him. And now I'm interested to know who the fuck is lindsey. I could even see Mikey turn his head away from the road for a minute.

"Gerard who's that?"
"Its no one y/n just leave it the hell alone."
"Why can't I know, is it your girlfriend?" I ask in a more annoyed attitude because his attitude is getting on my nerves
"Actually yes it is, even though it's none of your business." He acted so serious.
"Stop doing that"
"Doing what?"
"Acting like one of those asshole guys that hate everything!"

He gave me an apologetic look, damn his eyes are breathtaking. I took this moment to move closer to him and give him a hug.
Gerard's warm arms hugged me back and he nudged his head into the my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, it's been a stressful day, if I buy you some candy will you forgive me?" Gerard asked.
"I would've anyways... but take the candy I dont want it" I say with a fake smile.

The eating disorder is something I want to keep secret. At least until I'm ready to tell them.

"Why not, I know how much you love dark chocolate. If I remember correctly you always said 'Its not as dark as my soul but it's close enough'" he teases.

"fuck off I'm just not hungry. If I remember correctly you were always hungry!" I playfully replied.

"I get it I was chubby, fuck off" we both started laughing.

"But you were still perfect." I mutter.

"AAWWE look Mikey the love birds are back!" Ray is such a girl

~~~TIME SKIP TO THE STORE~~~

"Micheal you better not get us kicked out!"

"Am I doing anything wrong?" His sarcasm is poluting the air at this point.

I'm trying to keep my tone at a leveled voice so we don't get any more attention then we have gotten.
"Well child, going around asking the workers where the dildo section is might be inappropriate, yes. BUT when you start climbing shit and yelling 'LARRY STYLINSON IS REAL' At the top of your lungs then running away when workers come around, is embarrassing." I explained to the man-child before me.

"Well excuse me for having fun while I'm young!" He fights.

"Well do it somewhere we aren't shopping!!" I fight back.

"Your not my mom y/n!"

"Your also not a fricking child

"GOD, CAN YOU GUYS STOP FIGHTING, DAMN!" Gerard snaps at the both of us "Don't make me call Ray over."

We shut up at once after that. Ray can get scary when he wants too. It's just when his 'mama mode' is turned on though.

And just like that Ray appears out of thin air. Damn him and his quiet walking.
"Anyone wants stuff to eat? Mikey, Y/N, Gerard?" Ray asked.

"Shure." Mikey says
"Okay." Gerard agree s
"Nah, I'm good." I deny

Gerard looked at me in a strange way but I wave it off with a smile.