Vol. 2 Ch. 12 Just A Dream

Your POV

After we got back from the investigations and fighting Torchwick, I told the girls goodnight and headed back to my dorm. When I opened the door, I found Pyrrha lying in my bed already fast asleep. I smiled before I changed into my normal pair of dark blue shorts and took off my dress shirt. I climbed into the bed next to my girlfriend and laid down next to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close. I felt her ease into my grasp as I fell asleep with her.

Dream

I was on the roof of Beacon Tower. There was fire and smoke everywhere. Grimm and White Fang members were running all over the academy. I heard a gasp of pain behind me and turned to see Pyrrha fighting a woman in a red dress. The woman formed an obsidian bow in her hand. As she raised it up and drew back an obsidian arrow, Pyrrha charged forward, spun, and threw her shield at her. The woman looses the arrow, which shattered upon impact with the side of the shield. However, as the fragments parted ways above and below the shield, they glowed orange and rejoined each other on the other side. The fragments melted into each other and cool into the shape of an arrow, which continued on its path directly into Pyrrha's ankle. Pyrrha collapsed in pain. She attempted to pull herself to her feet, but the pain was too much. Both ends of the arrow break off, making removal impossible. She turned over onto her hands and knees as the villainous woman moved to stand in front of her and Pyrrha said, "Do you believe in destiny?" The woman replied, "Yes." They fired another arrow at Pyrrha. Pyrrha, who was weakened, was sitting with her eyes closed, accepting the fate that awaits her. The arrow flew itself directly in the center of Pyrrha's chest. I watched in horror as Pyrrha gasped in pain, the wound in her chest emitting a red glow. The woman approached her fallen foe and placed a hand on Pyrrha's head, using her powers to flash incinerate her. Pyrrha instantly ceased all movement and sound, her body glowing orange and then scattering as embers.

Dream End

I woke up and immediately sat up. I sighed as I saw Pyrrha still fast asleep next to me, and I said to myself, "It was just a dream. Thank god." I laid back down and fell back asleep.

I know that this chapter was kinda short. But I hope you all enjoyed it anyway.
Master out.