Vol. 4 Ch. 30 Fixed And Repaired

Your POV

It was the middle of the afternoon and I had just finished fixing and repairing Pyrrha's corset. It wasn't quite the same as it was before, it wasn't as long as it used to be. That meant that Pyrrha's torso probably wouldn't be nearly as covered as before. I smiled as I wiped the bits of sweat off my forehead and sent my girlfriend a text.

I set down my Scroll and stood in front of the new corset, so Pyrrha wouldn't see it when she came in

I set down my Scroll and stood in front of the new corset, so Pyrrha wouldn't see it when she came in. When she got here, she said, "So, what is this surprise that you have for me?" I smiled and said, "Since I didn't want to be doing nothing while I was still healing, I decided to fix your corset as a surprise for you." I stepped to the side so she could see her new corset. She looked at it and placed a hand on her mouth as she gasped. Then she said as she picked it up, "It looks wonderful. Mind if I try it on real quick?" I smirked and nodded. Pyrrha picked up her new corset and went back into the house. She came out a few minutes later wearing her newly improved combat outfit.

As soon as I saw her new look, I felt my face heat up as I blushed and she said, "How does it look?" I smirked and said, "Perfect

As soon as I saw her new look, I felt my face heat up as I blushed and she said, "How does it look?" I smirked and said, "Perfect. It makes me fall in love with you all over again. How do you like it?" She smiled and said, "I love it. It's fits just like it did before. I kinda like it shorter than it used to be, it's a way to remind me of what we've been through together. Thank you, Feathers. It means a lot that you did this for me. I love you." I smiled and said, "You're welcome, Pyrr. I love you too." Then we shared a quick but wonderful kiss. When we pulled away from the kiss, I realized something and said, "Hey, Pyrrha, you said that you killed Cinder, right?" She nodded and I continued and asked, "Does that mean that you received the Fall Maiden's powers?" She sighed as she looked at the ground. She then looked up at me and I saw that a red fiery glow had appeared around her eyes. I looked at her shocked for a moment before I smirked and said, "Have you practiced with your new abilities at all?" She nodded as the fiery glow disappeared and she said, "I had been practicing a little bit while I was waiting for you to wake up. But I was mainly just trying to get used to the abilities since that's what your dad recommended that I do. Get used to them and for me not to get too carried away or I'd be likely to catch some unwanted attention." I nodded and said, "That's good. Hey, since I'm fully healed  now, would you like to go out on a date tonight?" She nodded and said, "That sounds wonderful." I smiled and said, "I thought it would. I'm gonna go take a shower and then we can head into town for the date. If you want to, you can change back into your casual outfit. I don't mind either way, I think you're beautiful no matter what." Pyrrha smiled and said, "While you're in the shower, I think I'll change back into my tank top so we won't attract any unwanted or negative attention." I nodded and we both headed instead to get ready for the date.

I know this chapter was shorter than the last couple chapters, but I am getting closer to finishing this book. Just a couple more chapters left before the end.
Master out.