Vol. 3 Ch. 19 Talk With Mom

Your POV

I yawned as I woke up and smiled at the sight of Pyrrha still fast asleep on my bare chest. I felt her nuzzle her face into my chest and I smiled. I wrapped my arms around her and heard her say in her sleep, "I'm so glad that we got married, Y/N. I love you." I smiled at the thought of us having a future like that together. I kissed her on the head and said, "I love you too, Pyrr." I sighed happily and closed my eyes as I continued to stay there snuggling with Pyrrha. After a while, I felt some movement and opened my eyes again. I saw Pyrrha yawn and look up at me. I looked into her beautiful vivid green eyes and said, "Good morning, Pyrr. How'd you sleep?" She smiled and said, "The same way I always do when I sleep with you, Feathers. Absolutely wonderful." I smiled and kissed her forehead. She laid her head back down on my chest and said, "So we're heading back to Beacon Academy today, right?" I replied, "Yes, but Ruby told me that she wanted to talk with Mom about some things before we left. I decided that I'd do that as well." I got up and got dressed in my usual outfit. Then I said, "I'm going to see if she's ready to go. You're welcome to come along if you want." Pyrrha smiled and said, "That sounds wonderful." I left the room so Pyrrha could change and I could check on Ruby. Once the three of us were all ready, we headed to Mom's gravestone. I let Ruby go first.

Ruby's POV

I was standing by my mom's grave and said, "Hey, Mom. Sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been... well, things have been, pretty busy. Oh, Dad's here, too! He's, uh, you know... Dad. He's still teaching at Signal. But he told me that he's going to be on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you. I miss you too. Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang helps keep her in line... That was a joke. She's actually a really great fighter! You can tell she's learned a lot from Dad! Oh, so are Weiss and Blake. Oh! They're my teammates! Together, we form team RWBY! And yes, before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion. Anyways, I made a bunch of new friends, and then I met some... let's just say, uh, odd teachers. Oh! We've also stopped some bad guys, too! I guess it's like they say: "like mother, like daughter"! I still wonder why Ozpin let me into the school early. But uh, I guess he'll tell me one day. You know how he is. It's funny, the more I get to know him, the more he's starting to sound like Uncle Qrow. Speaking of Uncle Qrow, Y/N's here too. I think he wanted to talk as well." I walked over to Pyrrha and Y/N as my brother walked past me and over to Mom's grave.

Your POV

I walked over to Summer's grave and said, "Hey, Mom. I know it's been quite a while since we last spoke. I'm not sure what my dad's been up to lately, but that's Dad for you. He trained me a lot during the last two years. I still miss you. I got into Beacon with Ruby and Yang. I'm even on my own solo team. And I also have a girlfriend, who I love more than anything. She's here with me." I looked over towards Pyrrha and gestured her towards me. She came over and I said, "Mom, this is my girlfriend, Pyrrha Nikos. Pyrrha, this is my mom." Pyrrha smiled and gave a friendly wave as she said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Rose. Your son and daughter have told me so much about you. I hope you know that Y/N and I love each other with all of our hearts." I smiled and slowly stood up next to Pyrrha. Just then, Zwei barked, announcing Uncle Tai's presence. I turned back to my mom's grave and said, "Uncle Tai's here. He's dropping us off at Beacon for the tournament match before he goes on his next mission." Pyrrha and I started to walk back towards him and Ruby. But I paused and turned back to Summer's grave and said, "It was good to talk, Mom."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.