Clingy

Liam walked into his house after a long, extremely exhausting day of school. He pulled off his thin jacket and hung it up, threw his bag on the floor, and pulled his shoes off.

He made his way half way up the stairs before almost getting shoved back down them. He was engulfed in a bone crushing hug.

"THEO!" Liam gasped as he was lifted slightly off the ground. Theo didn't respond, just nuzzled his face deeper into Liam's neck.

"You smell like people." He said, muffled by Liam's neck.
"Well yeah, I've been around a lot of people today." Liam said with a sigh.

"Why were you around so many people?" Theo asked with a slight growl, pulling his face out of Liam's neck to look at him. It made Liam giggle at his possessiveness.
"Because, I was at this place called school?" He said pulling his hands up to Theo's face, rubbing his thumb over Theo's cheekbone. "Aka, hell." Liam said looking down at the floor.

Theo rolled his eyes, smirking at the young beta.

He bent down a little before picking Liam up. Liam wrapped his legs around Theo's waist. Theo placed his hands under Liam's butt to get a little more support before walking the rest of the way up the stairs.

Theo plopped them down onto Liam's bed. He placed his head on Liam's chest, and slid his hands under Liam's shirt to help get some of his scent onto Liam.

Liam ran his fingers through Theo's hair watching the chimera. Theo pushed his face into Liam's chest more and rubbed his cheek onto his peck making a small whimpering sound.

Liam looked down at him confused. "What's wrong T? Your so clingy today." Liam said with a small smile and a hint of worry in his voice.

Theo sighed. "I just miss you when your at school. I get paranoid because I never know if your in danger or what your doing and while your hanging out with all your friends I'm stuck here just waiting for them to send me back to hell. Literal hell, not school." Theo said truthfully, with a sad tone, not looking up at Liam.

Liam was taken back by what Theo had said. He couldn't believe he still thought they would send him back there. Theo was Liam's responsibility, not theirs.

"Baby, their not going to send you back there. You know that, right?" Liam asked pushing his head up to meet his eyes.

Theo didn't respond. Liam sighed, "look, I brought you back and you've continuously saved my life. They know how much you mean to me and if they ever did send you back, which I won't allow that to happen, I would do whatever it takes to bring you back. I won't let anything happen to you."

Theo smiled, slightly blushing before pushing his face back into Liam's chest. "Ok." He replied, muffled by Liam's chest.

"And if your bored here all the time, then I can try to talk to my parents about getting you to go back to school. If that's what you want, but it's hell." Liam laughed out the last part, but meant every word he said. He would do anything for the chimera.

"I was in hell for months, I doubt school will be anything like it." Theo scoffed, which made Liam laugh. Theo shook his head before smiling and laughing with Liam.

After their little giggle fest, Theo squeezed Liam harder, trying to pull him impossibly closer.

Liam just smiled, continuing playing with Theo's hair. He was happy when he was with Theo. Theo made him happy, so Liam would do anything to return that favor.