Lazy Day

Theo's POV:
I woke up to someone stirring in bed beside me. I opened my eyes slowly letting them adjust to the light. When they were finally opened I was looking directly into two ocean blue eyes.

"G'morning." I whispered to Liam as I pushed some hair from his face.

Liam just smiled at me before grabbing my face softly, leaning in, and kissing my nose repeatedly.

I scrunched my nose up after a few kisses which made him pull back with a smile.

"Good morning." Liam said.

I grabbed his jaw with one hand and brought it to my lips. I left open mouth kissed along it until I reached his ear. I pulled back a little to see his face. He had his eyes closed and a small smile plastered on it. He looked at peace.

I rubbed his cheek bones with my thumbs. He opened his eyes to look at me.

"You're adorable, you know that?" I said, overwhelmed with how perfect he is and the fact that I get to call him mine.

"Babyyyyyy! Stop!" Liam said rolling his eyes with a smile.

"I'm sorry, you're just...." I trailed off.

"I'm what?" Liam asked looking so innocent and pure. I do not deserve him.

"You're... amazing, perfect, hot, adorable. You're everything. You're all I need." I whispered.

Liam stared at me with eyes full of love.

"I love you, T." He whispered.

I stared back with loving eyes. My heart melted at that moment.

"And you have no idea how much I love you, Li." I whispered back.

He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a light, loving kiss. It was long and slow. He slid his tongue across mine slowly. It was perfect.

When we pulled away I kissed his cheek a few times.

I rubbed our noses together. He smiled and let out a giggle. All I could do was smile.

"What's gotten into you this morning?" Liam asked.

"Your in such a good mood." He smiled.

"I just... I love waking up next to you." I answered.

Liam leaned over and kissed my cheek a few times.

I let out a happy sigh and fell back onto the bed on my back. Liam shuffled over so his head was rested on my shoulder. I put my hand in his hair and pulled on some of the strands. I started to think about where I would be without him.

I'd still be living in my truck getting zero sleep.

I don't know what I'd do without him.

"Hey... Li?" I whispered after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"Mhm?" He responded.

"Can you make me a promise?" I asked.

"Of course, what's up?" He said looking up at me.

"Promise me..... promise you'll never leave. Promise that you won't leave me. Even when I have my nightmares and they keep you from getting sleep. Even when we fight. Even when we have terrible days. Promise you'll stay with me." I said.

He looked at me with a confused look.

I started to get worried. I don't think he wants to make that promise.

I closed my eyes to prepare myself. Waiting for him to tell me how he can't stay with me forever. But, it never came.

I felt him grab my hand and intertwine our fingers, he used his other hand to rub my knuckles.

"Baby, do you really think I'm going to leave you?" He asked looking up at me.

I swallowed hard and just shrugged.

"Well... trust me, your not getting rid of me that easily." He said with a smile sitting up so he could see my face.

"Look, I love you Theo. More than I've ever loved anyone, or anything. I got together with you knowing you had more baggage than anyone I've ever met. I don't mind your nightmares, half the time I'm already awake. I can't sleep knowing your in pain, or scared. And when we fight, I get angry at you but I never really mean the things I say. I have IED for gods sake. But I always know we'll get passed it, because I can't stand not talking to you longer than a day. And sure, we have terrible days. We're werewolves, what do you expect. But you make those days better. If you think that I'll leave, trust me when I say it's literally impossible for me to ever do that. Because my life would be hell without you." Liam said resting his forehead on mine.

I just nodded with tears in my eyes. I swallowed again trying not to cry.

"Baby, please don't cry. I'm never going to leave you I promise. Why would you think that I would?" Liam asked me.

I took a deep breath while Liam rubbed my knuckles.

"I just...... I just don't feel like.... Like I deserve you... at all." I answered quietly and hesitantly.

Liam looked shocked.

"What?" He asked.

I just shrugged looking at our hands intertwined.

"Theo, you deserve the world. You've had such a messed up life, which has made you do messed up things. But you deserve a new life. You deserve the world, but the world doesn't deserve you. Not after what it's put you through." Liam explained.

I looked back up at him. I let a tear fall down my face. He wiped it away and I grabbed his arms and pulled him down into a tight hug.

"Thank you." I said shakily.

"Of course, love." Liam said in my neck.

"How about we have a lazy day. We've been working our selves too hard lately. I think we need a bit of a break." Liam said rubbing the back of my head.

"Okay." I sniffled.

———————————————————————————
We spent the rest of the day in bed. Liam cheered me up. He went downstairs and brought up monopoly for us to play. We played on the bed and ordered Chinese food.

We watched family feud while we played. Liam yelled out answers he thought of which were absolutely ridiculous and didn't go with the category at all. I laughed and had a smile on my face the entire rest of the day.

Liam was right. We deserve each other.