They All Hate Me

After the Anuk-ite, Theo told Liam how he felt about him. He told Liam how in love with him he was, and how he would never let anything happen to him.

He was expecting Liam to reject him and he would lose him forever, but Liam didn't reject him at all. Liam grabbed his face and smashed their lips together.

They started dating after that and everything was good. That was, until they told the rest of the pack. The only people that weren't upset about them being together were Mason, Corey, and Lydia.

The rest of the pack immediately started accusing Theo of being a 'manipulative bitch' who can't feel love. It didn't bother him at first because he thought they would get their anger out and realize Liam was actually happy and it would be fine.

But he was wrong. They had acted fine with them being together whenever Liam was around, but when he wasn't, Malia would growl at him and call him a traitor, Stiles would knock into his shoulder when he walked past him and would basically shut down all of his ideas whenever he tried to speak, and Scott wouldn't ever let him officially into their pack because he still didn't trust the 'back-stabbing' chimera.

They would all constantly bring up his past and use it against him. They would bring it up even more when Liam was around because they wanted to turn Liam against him.

One day they were at a pack meeting and Liam was excited to see his alpha so Theo acted excited to go too. When they got there Scott and Liam shared a long hug before Scott took him upstairs to show him something in his room. Leaving Theo alone downstairs with everyone else.

Lydia, Mason, and Corey all waved to him. Everyone else just rolled their eyes. Theo shyed away and went to sit on the couch. About two minutes later of Theo staring blankly at the floor, Malia and Stiles walked over to him.

"Listen, we aren't buying any of this crap. We know who you really are, and what you've done. Liam is just being tricked into this relationship and your going to break him sooner or later. So it's best if you just leave now." Malia growled out.

"Yeah, nobody really wants you to hear all of our plans anyway." Stiles said with a slightly annoyed face.

"I would never do that to Liam!" Theo growled back standing up abruptly. His eyes started to glow and his claws started to form.

"Yes you would and you know it!" Malia growled louder, her eyes and fangs now showing.

"You've manipulated us all before, who's to say you won't do it again?" Stiles said, now standing behind Malia.

"I would never hurt him, ever. I love him! But that doesn't mean I won't hurt anyone else." Theo said stepping closer to Malia holding up his claws.

"Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if you went on a killing spree! Your a psychotic chimera who killed his own sister! I bet you'd do the same to Liam in an instant!" Stiles said.

"Yeah!" Malia agreed.

And that was the last straw... Theo lunged forward unable to control his anger. He swiped his hand at Malia and clawed across her neck with one clean motion. She flew to floor instantly grabbing her neck. Then he looked towards stiles with his glowing eyes and started to charge at him when he was stopped.

A very large, strong hand threw Theo to the ground. It was Scott, he had managed to stop him, but Theo didn't stop, he didn't calm down, he jumped back up and tried to run at stiles again.

"THEO!" Liam yelled and ran in front of stiles to protect him from the raging chimera.

Theo stared blankly at Liam as his eyes went back to normal and his claws retracted back into his normal nails. He stood there and looked around at everyone.