I Missed You 2

Theo's POV:

After I got back from my trip with Deaton. I was extremely excited to see Liam. I missed him so much.

I was planning on calling him to let him know I was on my way home and then meeting him at the house, but Scott came up with the idea to have everyone surprise him.

I asked Scott why they would surprise him, and Scott said that Liam hadn't been doing very well. This broke my heart. I felt like a terrible boyfriend. I wanted to race home to Liam but Deaton and I were about a three day road trip away.

Once we got back we all met at the school and waited for Liam to be called in there.

The door opened slowly, and as soon as I saw my boy my heart shattered. He looked thin, like really thin, and he had huge dark circles under his eyes. He looked dull and was slouched like his back hurt to stand up straight.

I smirked nonetheless because he was still my boy and I hadn't seen him in ages.

He started to run towards me so I prepared to catch him, but when he jumped up onto me I didn't even stumble back. He was as light as a feather and I could feel him shaking when we collided.

I held onto him, tight. I didn't want to let my sweet boy go. And by the way he held onto me, it didn't seem like he wanted to either.

He kissed me and I was quick to reciprocate the motion. We kissed for a minute or two before I pulled back. He rested his forehead on mine and I could feel his head was hurting. I didn't take his pain though, not because I didn't want to. Just because I don't think he wanted me to know he was hurting, or anyone else in the room. I would ask him about it later.

"I missed you..." he whispered.

My heart fluttered and shattered at the sound of his voice. It was his voice so it made me all giddy inside, but it was shaky and broken sounding.

I held onto him tighter.

"I missed you so much more, little wolf." I whispered back, rubbing our noses together. I felt like if I let go of him, I would never see him again.

"You lied, it didn't go by fast." He said, as some tears slipped past his eyes. I wanted to cry at the state of my boy.

"I know. I'm sorry, baby." I said, wiping his tears.

I pulled back a little and he started to grab fists of my shirt. I knew he only did this when he didn't want me to go. I grabbed his hands.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm not going anywhere." I said, reassuringly.

After he let go he hugged everyone and we cleared up what was happening.

Once we were all ready to leave the school Liam grabbed my arm. We walked out of the doors and got into the back of my truck. I let Scott drive for once, because I wanted to sit in the back with my boy.

We sat in the back seat and he leaned against me. I rubbed his knuckles. He moved his head from my shoulder and looked up at me. I reached my hand up and started to move some of his hair out of his face.

I touched his temple and felt the ache from his pain.

I moved my mouth to his ear.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yeah, better now, actually. Why?" He asked.

"I can feel your head aching." I said.

He looked away from me for a second before looking back at me.

"Yeah... I haven't been getting much sleep." He shrugged. I just nodded in response before moving both of my hands to the sides of his head.

I rubbed my thumbs over his temples watching the black veins go up them as I took his pain. He closed his eyes leaning his head back against my shoulder. I kissed his forehead a couple times.

We continued this until I took as much pain as he'd let me. When we got back to his house, he had fallen asleep. I really didn't want to wake him because he hasn't been sleeping well. But I woke him up anyway.

We got out of the car and he grabbed my arm again.

We walked inside and everyone went to sit in his living room. I sat on his couch and he sat right on top of me throwing his legs over my lap. He leaned his head on my shoulder as everyone started to converse.

He played with my hoodie strings for a bit while I rubbed his back. We got into a pretty interesting conversation with Mason and Corey about Celine Dion, and who could hit her high notes the best.

After a few hours of pack fun, everyone got ready for bed. I picked Liam up bridal style, making him laugh.

We said our goodnight's to the pack before heading upstairs.

I walked us into Liam's room before throwing him onto the bed he layed there while I smirked looking down at him.

He made grabby hands at me so I plopped down on top of him. I was gentle though. I pulled him up to the top of the bed.

He didn't hesitate before pulling my face up to his and kissing me hard. I grabbed his jaw firmly and kissed back. It started smooth, but then it got rough. Our tongues danced together as we bit each others lips slightly.

We ended up making out for about ten minutes. It was exactly what we needed. My mouth started to hurt so I pulled back a little.

I stared down at him before turning his head to the side and kissing his cheek lightly. The kisses turned into soft open mouth kisses that lead down to his jaw and down to his neck.

I kissed around his neck until I hit a bundle of nerves that made him moan slightly. I licked, sucked, and nipped at that spot. He held onto he back of my head, roughly tugging my hair.

After sucking on that special spot I pulled back watching the purple mark I made fade away as he healed. I left a ghost like kiss over the same spot before going back up to face him.

He was smiling up at me as he rubbed the back of my neck lightly. I stared at all his beautiful features, he was the most gorgeous being. I stared at him with lustful eyes.

He giggled and blushed at my staring. His giggle snapped me out of my trance so I leaned down and peppered his face in light kisses.

When I pulled my face back I noticed how tired he looked. I rubbed our noses together. He smiled at me sleepily, I could tell he was fighting to stay awake.

I smiled at him.

"C'mere." I said.

I pulled him up until he was sitting in my lap with his legs on either side of my body. I pulled his shirt off and then my own. I wrapped my arms around his back before laying us back down and sliding us under his covers.

I shoved my face in his neck and inhaled his mesmerizing scent.

"I love you, baby." I whispered.

He laughed slightly, his eyes shut.

"I love you too, T." He said.

I lightly kissed where his shoulder and his neck met.

"I really missed you... I guess I didn't realize how much I need you, before." He said.

"I missed you too, Li. More than you know." I responded.

He kissed the side of my head and ran his hand lightly up and down my back until sleep took over both of our bodies.

I fell asleep thinking, "What would I do without him?"