Road Trip

The pack was sent on a road trip to Mexico. They needed the help of the Calavera's to stop the newest supernatural being in Beacon Hills.

Scott and Malia took a car, Lydia and Stiles took a car, Theo and Liam took a car, and Mason and Corey took a car.

Most of the pack was on board with the plan, but Theo and Liam were quick to fight back about riding together.

The two have an act of hatred towards each other, yet have so much sexual tension. The pack is tired of them not being together so they thought this road trip would be the final push.

Everyone got into their cars and started the trip. Theo was in the driver seat as Liam plopped himself inside the car.

"Hey! Be careful!" Theo yelled at Liam for being so reckless with his beloved truck.

Liam just rolled his eyes before looking out the window. Theo sighed and started the car.

The two drove in silence waiting for someone to talk.

"You think they'll help?" Liam asked, talking about the Calaveras.

"I think they'll agree for a price." Theo said.

"Do you think Scott has a backup plan?" Liam asked.

"Scott always has a backup plan... if anything he's got more than one." Theo answered.

Liam nodded before looking back out the window.

"Why are you so nervous, little wolf?" Theo asked looking over at Liam. He could hear Liam's heart beating out of his chest.

"It's just.... I've seen what this thing is doing to people. We haven't even been able to slow it down. All we have is that it's big and fast." Liam said running his hand through his hair.

"Hey... we're gonna stop it, okay?" Theo said putting his hand on Liam's thigh. He heard Liam's heart slow slightly at the touch.

"Look, we always figure these things out. If we explain how bad this thing is to the Calaveras, then there's no way they won't help." Theo said reassuringly.

"I don't want to watch anymore people die, especially if we're supposed to be the ones keeping them safe. We are supposed to protect them, and we're not. We're losing." Liam said gripping Theo's hand.

Theo pulled the car over. Liam looked at him with sad eyes.

Theo grabbed both of Liam's hands.

"You've saved more people than I can count. I wish I was as good as you. If anyone is going to save these people it's you. You only care about others and thats an amazing thing. We need more people like you in this world, and a lot less people like me. Do not beat yourself up over what you can't control, because you do enough just by being you." Theo said now holding Liam's face.

Liam just stared at Theo.

Theo smiled a sad smile and was about to pull away but Liam grabbed his arms and leaned forward.

He smashed his lips onto Theo's. Theo's lips moved back on his immediately. Their lips were locked for a few seconds before Liam licked Theo's bottom lip asking for entrance. Theo happily opened his mouth.

Their tongues slid together as Liam moved to sit in Theo's lap. Theo grabbed Liam's thighs and slid his hands up to Liam's waist.

The two made out for a few more minutes until Liam pulled away. The two breathed heavily while Liam rested his forehead on Theo's.

"We need more people like you in this world too, ya know. You've saved me more times than I can count. If I didn't have you, I probably wouldn't be here. So without you, there wouldn't even be a 'me'." Liam whispered.

Theo was now the one to stare.

Liam laughed slightly before pecking Theo's lips one more time.

He slid off of Theo's lap into the passenger seat.

"C'mon, we're gonna be behind if we don't go now." Liam said.

"Ok." Theo said with a smirk.

The two started driving again. About 20 minutes of comfortable silence, Theo spoke up.

"Liam?" Theo asked.

"Hmm?" Liam hummed.

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Theo asked.

Liam turned to look at Theo with a smirk.

"Yes please." Liam said with a smile.

The two locked hands until they got into mexico.

They were the last to arrive, and everyone was leaned against their cars talking.

When the two got out, they re-locked hands with smiles on their faces.

The pack looked back and forth from one another with a mix of shocked and proud expressions on their faces.

"Intense." Mason said.

Which made everyone laugh.