PDA

The pack was full of couples. Scott and Malia, Lydia and Jackson, Mason and Corey, Stiles and Derek, and Theo and Liam.

They were all pretty respectful around each other when it came to relationships, accept for Theo and Liam.

The two were like two peas in a pod.

Theo was super protective over Liam, and Liam was super loving when it came to Theo. Liam was loving when it came to any pack member but Theo meant so much more to him than the rest of them.

At pack meetings Theo was consistently touching Liam. All. The. Time.

But the touching wasn't as bad as the rest. All the pack members were touchy with their partners but when it came to Theo and Liam, it was every second.

Liam's POV:

I was about to walk into Scott's home for this weeks pack meeting. I had been at Mason's all weekend for a double sleepover because we haven't hung out in a while.

I was expecting Theo to be a little clingy today because of me being gone for two entire days, but what I wasn't expecting was to be suffocated as soon as I walked through the door.

Theo was hugging me hard as soon as I was inside the house. I immediately hugged him back of course.

He shoved his face in my neck and rocked us back and forth. I rubbed his back to calm his heart beat because I noticed how it was racing.

When he let me go he kissed me, it was hard and long and Theo wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer to him.

I placed my hands on his neck and kissed him back.

I heard stiles fake gag, a few "ew's", and a few "aww's". I pulled back after our long, hard kiss in need of some air. I rubbed the back of his head with my fingers.

"I missed you." He said looking at my lips before looking back into my eyes.

"I was gone for two days, you really are in love with me, huh Raeken." I said with a snarky smirk.

"Pfft, whatever." He said shoveling his face back in my neck.

We stood in the door way for a few minutes just hugging like that. I noticed that we were being watched by everyone but I didn't care.

We were interrupted by Jackson opening the front door.

Me and Theo pulled apart and walked to the side of the living room.

Now we were just waiting for Derek, so when we were in the corner of the living room, Theo grabbed me and shoved his face close to my neck and pecked it a few times.

I ran my fingers through his hair, it felt really nice.

He started to peck one spot over and over again. He started to suck and bite on it and I was trying not to make any noise.

I yanked his head by his hair, gently of course, but kind of rough. His head went back and away from my neck and I glared at him in warning not to start now.

He smirked.

I walked out of his grasp and went to the kitchen. He tried to grab my arm as I walked away but I dodged it.

I got to the kitchen, smirking and grabbed a water from Scott's fridge. I walked back into the living room and went to sit next to stiles on the small couch.

His arm was hung along the back of the coach so I sat in front of it. I could feel Theo's stare on me so I decided to make him pay for the little stunt he just pulled.