Touchy 2

"So... kitchen?" Liam said looking at Hayden with an awkward smile.

Hayden just stared at him with her jaw dropped for a minute or two before slightly nodding and slowly shutting her mouth.

They walked into the kitchen and Liam pulled himself up onto the counter.

He gave Hayden an expecting look, waiting for her to start talking.

"So... when did you and Theo start dating?" Hayden asked looking down. A hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Well, we aren't dating. We are just super close. It'd be weird if we started dating." Liam said looking at Hayden.

Hayden's head shot up, and her face showed an excited look of joy.

"Ya know, I came back for the pack but I also came back for you, Liam." She said walking closer to Liam on the counter.

Liam saw and started to get uncomfortable, he scooted a little further away from her on the counter.

"Uhh, well what's that supposed to mean?" Liam asked, looking and sounding very uncomfortable.

"It means, I think we should give it another shot..." she said as she tried to place her hand on his thigh.

Liam quickly scooted away from her off of the counter.

"Oh C'mon Li, don't you remember how it used to be... just us." She said, whispering the last part.

Liam cringed at her words.

"I don't, actually." He said looking at her with hard eyes.

"Well, I can remind you..." she said as she tried to reach up to put her hand on his cheek. However, she was stopped. Liam grabbed her wrist roughly and pushed it away from him.

"No Hayden! Are you crazy? You left me, and I was upset about it for weeks and I finally get over it and find someone who makes me really happy and you think you can come in and think it will all go back to the way it used to be? Well tough luck, cause I will never go back to that!" Liam yelled roaring a bit.

He gave her one last look before rushing back into the living room. He was about to leave the house because he was very worked up, but he was stopped.

Someone grabbed Liam's wrist and pulled him into their body. When Liam looked up, he saw Theo with a very lustful look in his eyes.

"Theo I-" Liam started, but was cut off by Theo's lips smashing into Liam's.

They stood there in the middle of the living room kissing for about two minutes, but to them it felt like hours. Their tongues danced together, and as Theo pulled away slightly he but Liam's lip.

Liam hummed in content when they pulled apart, their faces still only inches apart.

"What was that for?" Liam asked opening his eyes to look up at Theo.

"I heard everything you said. Do I really make you happy?" Theo asked with a small smirk.

Liam looked down embarrassed.

"Yeah..." he answered in a whisper.

Theo lifted Liam's chin with his finger.

"I love you little wolf." Theo said looking straight into Liam's eyes. Liam stared blankly at him for a second, processing what he had just said.

"You... you do?" Liam asked in disbelief.

"Yes, of course I do!" Theo laughed.

"I love you too, T." Liam said with a huge smile.

The two kissed again, only this time it was light, and gentle.

When the two pulled away Theo was the first to talk.

"I can't stand this anymore, will you be my boyfriend, Li?" He asked.

Liam, once again took a second to process Theo's words.

"Wait, I thought you thought dating was weird..?" Liam asked slowly.

"I only said that because I thought you thought dating was weird." Theo said defensively.

"Oh.. well I don't." Liam said.

"Yeah, neither do I." Theo said.

"So what have we been doing this entire time?!" Liam exclaimed feeling dumb and confused.

"I have no idea, but will you?" Theo laughed again.

"Oh yeah, yes of course I will be your boyfriend, T!" Liam said excitedly.

Liam jumped up into Theo's arms, making Theo engulf him in a hug.

Theo stood holding Liam for a few minutes.

"Do you want to go home?" Theo asked.

"Yes please." Liam answered.

Theo put Liam down and the two walked toward the door with Theo's hand on the back of Liam's neck.

"We're leaving Scott!" Liam yelled out to his alpha who was somewhere in the house.

"Bye guys!" He heard everyone say.

"Bye Liam!" Hayden called from the doorway of the kitchen.

The two stopped and turned to look it her. Liam rolled his eyes before turning back around and looking up at Theo. He was expecting Theo to be angry and ready to pounce on her but he was only smirking.

Theo turned back toward the door, holding his middle finger up at her from behind, and said, "Bye Hayden."

Liam watched Theo with a smile before giggling at his actions.

The two walked out to Theo's truck driving home. Ever since that day, the two became even more inseparable, only now, the pack was super supportive.