Chores?

I didnt know which song to pick and I placed the first one in the wrong spot. Feel free to listen to them while your reading. Also, sorry if its short. I will see YOU....Later. Bieeeeeee!!
----AnonBTRM----
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV

He. Is. Cruel. But I can't help but feel grateful. I hope I make it.

I look at the clothes I picked out. A black Tshirt with shorts and black with red leopard pattern with matching panties. I continue with my bathroom routine and suddenly remember the gunshot wound. I look over my whole body in the tall mirror and see that my skin leaves no trace of even a scratch. Its always been like that. Ive always been a fast healer. Well, abnormally fast. I look over my body one more time and my eyes land on my face. Specifically, my eyes. The color has changed again. Its been doing that recently, although I don't know what triggers it. Right now, its gray with specks if blue around it. I put my clothes in an empty basket in the bathroom. I take a deep breathe and open the door, but Slenderman is not in the room.

Sigh

I go to the dresser and open up a drawer to find the brush. I brushed out my hair and kept staring at the paper that was taped onto the mirror. When I was done, I put the brush back and removed the piece of paper of the mirror so I could get a better look of what was written on it.

1.Collect and do laundry.
2.Make sure all the CreepyPastas are awake by 6:00.
3.Retrieve Sally from the room with the pink door sign.
4.Meet me in the kitchen with Sally.

I take a deep breath and sigh. Then I look at the time. Its 4:00 in the morning. 4 O CLOCK!!? Is this guy serious?...... I shouldnt complain. I put the piece of paper down and get to the laundry starting with this room. Suits. Of course. I throw my old clothes in the trash. They were torn up anyway. I guess its good that Im on the top floor. Then, ill start here and work my way down.

"Alright," I say. "Lets do this."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~