My Turn

Voice POV

Finally, she let me gain control. Adjusting to her body, I feel a small pain right in my chest. I can tell she could feel it, too. The pain spreads throughout my body. Now it feels as if im being burned inside out. The pain is too strong and we both cry out, both our voices audible. Everything goes dark and dull, and I feel myself reside back into her mind while the pain fades away.

This is not good, F/N.

I get no response from her.

Can you not hear me? Do I have to be silenced again? But i just got back....

Im engulfed by the dark once again. And I sit here alone, waiting till Im audible once more...

F/N POV

Are you fuckin serious?? What the hell was that, Voice? I wait for a response. I get nothing. Am I alone with my thoughts once again? Still no response. I sit up and register my surroundings. Back in the same bed from when we first got here. Im still confused as to what just happened and curious if anyome just heard that. Just then, Slenderman appears at the foot of the bed.

"Aaagh!!" Scares me half to death.

"What happened?" He asks.

I sit here in silence. Caught between telling him about the voice or not at all.

"What...HAPPENED." He asks, sounding more of a demand.

"I just woke up to a ton of pain..." I say softly.

"Thats it? Anything else?....Are you still hurt?" He comes closer and pulls the bedsheets away. I notice that Im lacking clothes, wearing just panties and a brassiere. He takes a survey of my body, looking up and down my arms and legs, checking every inch of exposed skin. Rather than being embarrassed or shy, I sit there confused.

"Is there something you're expecting...Slenderman?" I ask slowly.

"No, just....nevermind that. Here. Get dressed and come with me." He hands me articles of clothing. Upon closer look, he has given me a cyan short sleeved hoodied shirt with black jeans, accompanied with black socks and black shoes. He sits on the chair by the fireplace as he waits. I open the closet to find a brush and run it through my h/c hair. I go to the bathroom to use the mirror and gave myself a look over. I look fine, but what am i going to do with myself from now on? I step out of the bathroom and call out to the Slenderman.

"Alright, Im ready."

"Follow me." He replies.