Weak

Your POV

With all the whites washed and dry,  I have some colors in the wash and begin to fold the whites when I hear Slenderman call for me. I stop what Im doing to meet the tall being. 

"Yes, Slenderman?" I say once, i enter the kitchen.

He's waiting for me at the kitchen counter, all the creepypastas seem to be enjoying breakfasts in the dining room together.

"I hope you know you almost had humans and creepypastas engage in war." He says.

"War?" I ask.

"When you were running for your own damn life you were leading them right to the Manor. Now that isnt a very bright decision. Our location is well hidden. We only come into view when your in my territory. Unless a human wanders into my forest, then they are ours for the taking. When the creepypastas go out to satisfy their insanity level, they know not to overdo it. Only to keep the little humans wondering." He explains.

"Wondering about what?" I ask.

"Of what to believe. What brings you into our world?" Slenderman asks me.

What? He wants to know what made me this. What do I say?  What-- Just tell him about me.

The voice interrupts my thoughts and i stand there like I just saw the whole world die before me. All I heard was Slenderman call my name in a muffled voice, before the darkness consumed me once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello anons. Im very sorry i havent updated in awhile. Towards the end of 2015 was just bullshit for me. It was fucked up, enough to turn it into a story. Yep, thats how messed up I am. But i feel like it was a turning point in my life so i might as well record it in a way other people can...i dont know get whatever they want out of it. Ill take note of it and decide whether i want to publish it or not. Or i could get a vote out of you guys? Anyone? Yes? No? Well, okay. As always i will see YOU.....Later. Biiiieeeeee!!!

----AnonBTRM----